The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Golden said:

why are y'all complaining over Everytime? She didnt do it on the Asian tour either. This was expected. :usher:

The Asian tour was a rushed mess, this time she had MONTHS to create a different performance for the song if moving the wings isn't possible. :mhmnod:

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They can't do RNR / ET because the props are too expensive to transport.

same goes for that

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

I told y'all Slay Your Mind would be one of the new songs. I need a minute, though. I kind of didn't believe it myself. :wendycry::wendycry::wendycry: I've been waiting since 2016 for this moment....

watch it get butchered in less than a week

Just now, kasavas said:

The Asian tour was a rushed mess, this time she had MONTHS to create a different performance for the song if moving the wings isn't possible. :mhmnod:

it's the only ballad on the set and how tragic would it be to lip to the cd while just standing there?

Just now, Seanzy said:

I can not believe that with a Pepsi sponsored tour and tickets ranging upwards of thousands they couldn’t bring more with them.

Larry is cheap

Just now, c.z said:

One more thing: she had 7 months to rehearse, what's the excuse for the messy choreography?

Britney is lazy

2 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I don’t get that entrance!! 

Why cant she walk through the audience like she did on i heartradio. 

Why can they bring the props for me against the music but not the opening smoke thing from Vegas? Makes no sense!

or just turn the lights of the stage down till she get there......showing her enter walking through the side is just too cheap :juggingu:

Archived