The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I didn't expect anything good for this tour so I'm not dissappointed. :weusay:

Yes, I'm glad that she added CYM and even Clumsy (Yeah, it's one of the worst songs from Glory but still, she added a ******* song from the album!!!) but the rest is the same: The awful outfits and belts are back... And those socks :orangu: The rest is POM with its awful choreographies as always...

Oh and I told you, she will only add two songs: One to replace ILRR and another one. The tour will be cheap AF without the tree, the wings and the guitar lol

At leas she was feeling 

One last thing: Seats everywhere, no one was standing... That's so boring! :orangu:

I’m not going to **** on the show because we all knew it would be the exact same thing with a new song or two, but does anyone else just feel kind of... sad? The production value, stage size, the low budget signage in the lobbies... it just makes me feel sad... I dunno how else to explain it.

Haven't been here since the end of Vegas. I've been holding my breath wondering what the **** would happen. when there was no evidence of rehearsals I became less and less optimistic. And then I figured it might be the same old boring show. But it's far more than that. I was expecting a mess at this point but I was not expecting the catastrophic mess that this is. 

they had so much time and a sponsorship they had anything and everything probably at their disposal and this is the sloppy mess they produce. I never wanted to believe it but I'm starting to think it's true, it's the money. It's not the passion for work anymore. She's going to rot in Las Vegas until she's 50 years old miserably lip-syncing and lazily dancing. :tiffanycries:

1 minute ago, RebelMe said:

So I'm not allowed to be expecting something great for a tour that she was rehearsing for SEVEN months? I will always Stan Britney, but I'm not blind for god sake. :begone:

Who said she as rehearsing for 7 months? Y’all and your expectations. 

2 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Haven't been here since the end of Vegas. I've been holding my breath wondering what the **** would happen. when there was no evidence of rehearsals I became less and less optimistic. And then I figured it might be the same old boring show. But it's far more than that. I was expecting a mess at this point but I was not expecting the catastrophic mess that this is. 

they had so much time and a sponsorship they had anything and everything probably at their disposal and this is the sloppy mess they produce. I never wanted to believe it but I'm starting to think it's true, it's the money. It's not the passion for work anymore. She's going to rot in Las Vegas until she's 50 years old miserably lip-syncing and lazily dancing. :tiffanycries:

Archived