The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show hasn't even started and people are having meltdowns. Here's a little tip: Expect the same show we had for four years, minus the larger props. The whole point of the show is ''Britney's Vegas Show is on travelling', so don't expect a brand new show. The AXIS theatre was made for purpose, which is why everything fit. Other theatres aren't the AXIS or rigged in a suitable way.

At the very least, expect new costumes, and the new remixes. Anything else is a bonus, and could be a pleasant surprise.

4 minutes ago, ydmc said:

I do agree with you but it's coming back to what I was saying earlier,

why wouldn't they?

Why shouldn't they charge as much as they want since people are willing to pay?

It's pure capitalism :yaknow: 

I get it. Makes sense we keep enabling the milking. 

I look at it for the bigger picture though. She can only disappoint so many times. All they have is touring these days. If they keep delivering poor quality, ppl won’t keep enabling. 

US shows are basically the after math of the last decade. Where she lost so many fans. Europe hasn’t been aware of current britney just like Asia wasn’t. Come these shows they will know for better or for worse. 

Archived