The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, patience darling said:

I'm so excited ! I am just nervous she is not going to add any new songs. i am really hoping for a Change Your Mind perfomance...

she already said a new song would be performed. so we should expect something new, at least one new number and some remixes. 

Just now, patience darling said:

I am so silly I made a nice dinner and I'm going to be glued to this forum all night...

I am 27 omg and this is how I spend my life.... LMAO

im backpacking through latin america, im at a hostel in Santiago de chile full of people drinking beer, and im glued to my computer... what about me?!?!?!?! LOL.

7 hours ago, Mc54 said:

I just went in very high energy with her. The guy Rocco, who's head of security, basically plays the bad cop at the meet & greet, while Felicia plays the good cop. He tells you not to yell, scream, approach her too quickly, scare her, invade her space too much, etc. etc - mentions the Christina Grimmie incident to put it in perspective. Felicia comes in after and says she is very happy fans are there to see her, you just have to be approachable and ask her before you go in for anything. She hates the "handheart" thing, but doesn't mind funny photos, or a nice one, hugs from fans, just have to ask her first. I went in to her, she shook my hand, and I said "Can I hug you real quick?" and she said "omg sure" - and really embraced me. I guess it's all about how you come at her. She was great with me, i went 8th out of like 20 - and she was very friendly with everybody/we got complimented on our outfits (a lot of us were really dressed for the occasion) - she grabbed my necklace off my neck and was really engaging - it must just be the day and who she interacts with/how they are with her? 
 When we let go, she saw my necklace (Yurman black diamond cross) and she grabs it and goes "Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!" And I said "David Yurman?! Stop! Ugh, I love you Britney that's awesome! - ok let's do this!" And she laughed and grabbed me real close over my shoulder. I told her to have a great show and thanks for having me, and she said "you're so welcome sweetie have a great night!" and that was it. Short and sweet but she was so personable and lively. Just gotta have faith, I guess.

Thank you for this tbh. Best thing I've read all day

Just now, britneyqueers said:

Also NO evidence of new fragrance at the merch table! Only T-shirt’s, posters, keychains, and some jackets/sweatpants! Got the best pics I could, will upload when i g t back to the hotel (sorry had a drink they have called “One More Time” it comes in a disco ball!!)

giphy.gif

Archived