The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

2 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

That or the meltdowns begin 

How could there be any meltdowns? I mean, since the tour was announced and I bought my tickets ppl here said there would be:

Zero changes except from perhaps some songs being removed off the setlist.

Zero props.

Same outfits.

So I said I still look forward to finally be able to see the show even if its 100% the Vegas one(I mean, thats the show she is taking on the road as announced).

So I mean... what’s gonna happen if she actually adds three songs, changes things up a little and remix two of the existing songs. And oh, yeah the opening is new and the outfits too:thinkney: 

That would be kinda funny bc these haters would have TO EAT THEIR WORDS. Lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pablitonizer said:

well, if you think $ 318.18 + fees (at least $ 50 more) is cheaper for that seat then good for you... :cackling:

33lkugw.jpg

So what do good view tickets cost? If it more it still is cheaper. You can 't expect them to give these tickets away. 

I'm not saying those prices are reasonable though. Don't get me wrong. But you need to make an honest comparison to better seats

2 minutes ago, ydmc said:

well.

that's up for a debate.

I think it's her weakest show, however it has some really cool moments.

Overall I prefer POM over FFT

its her most expensive show yet not her best show by a mile, and it certainly doesnt compare to other shows that people charge that much for 

4 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

La Serena here :kiss:

I´m excited !!!! but I know we won´t get major changes in the show :mhmnod:

i may be going to la serena in a few weeks, we just have a britney afternoon lol. but yeah, most likely the same how. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I wonder if the theater makes these prices? I looked at xtina’s tickets and they are also outrageously priced. Like... 

As I mentioned earlier, they probably offered Live Nation a great deal if they brought Britney to them. That’s why she is doing these very specific venues in the US. 

So I would assume they cash in big on the show, yeah. 

6 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

its her most expensive show yet not her best show by a mile, and it certainly doesnt compare to other shows that people charge that much for 

I do agree with you but it's coming back to what I was saying earlier,

why wouldn't they?

Why shouldn't they charge as much as they want since people are willing to pay?

It's pure capitalism :yaknow: 

Archived