A Very Important Message From Madonna

Jordan Miller

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

169y4z.jpg

Did you have to Google every meme imaginable to try and make your point?  Spend that time better by analyzing what made you so triggered yourself.  

Also, I love how a message directed at women has men up in arms. Why is it so offensive to hear women try to empower other women?  Nowhere did Madonna talk about men, and yet here are responses that have to insert a ***** in to the equation. Get over yourselves. 

10 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Did you have to Google every meme imaginable to try and make your point?  Spend that time better by analyzing what made you so triggered yourself.  

Also, I love how a message directed at women has men up in arms. Why is it so offensive to hear women try to empower other women?  Nowhere did Madonna talk about men, and yet here are responses that have to insert a ***** in to the equation. Get over yourselves. 

im a woman. :quirkney:

im not triggered I just love poking fun at feminists because there is always someone who gets pissed at the memes. This whole thing is hilarious to me... not triggering.

13 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

giphy.gif

(But honestly, anyone who didn't expect this from Madonna doesn't know her career at all. I wouldn't even say she jumped on a bandwagon, since she's been on it for how long now?)

A point, actually. Madonna did feminism back when it meant something, and actually paved the way so many women can do things they do now in the entertainment industry. Nowadays however it's really a bandwagon and a movement where women want to be above man, and are reclaiming rights they already have :whitney:

Just now, bananathesnake said:

A point, actually. Madonna did feminism back when it meant something, and actually paved the way so many women can do things they do now in the entertainment industry. Nowadays however it's really a bandwagon and a movement where women want to be above man, and are reclaiming rights they already have :whitney:

um no... manspreading and mansplaining are super important issues.

:quirkney:

Guest Diamond Horse

As a male, I got power and inspiration from it

She has got something to forward through!

And it is transcendal..

8 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

because she wants women to know they are more than beautiful?:cinema:

its not a practical message, looks are the first thing that come to peoples mind whether its a man or a woman.  like if u meet some random person in a bar, are u gonna call them intelligent first... lol... :weirdmeout:

Archived