A Very Important Message From Madonna

Jordan Miller

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

169y4z.jpge3d.jpghqdefault.jpg3-whoopwhoop.png57ddab6bab266.jpegf208bb1e17ec0c450ba1fceccc82d139--anti-f17a4876218d1639a2b85c506b85fffd5--funny-h6emg.jpgcg6t801.jpgv6mfy.jpg18lsl0.jpgmentos-men-feminist-triggered.jpg10139038.jpg

Im a firm believer of psychological traumas being passed down generations. So yeah, some feminists can be too angry and irrational but you know what, they have every right to be when you consider the history of what womenkind have been through. So what if mens feelings are getting hurt in the process, the f**king least they can do is shut up and take it when the opposite *** have endured much worse. 

59 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Im a firm believer of psychological traumas being passed down generations. So yeah, some feminists can be too angry and irrational but you know what, they have every right to be when you consider the history of what womenkind have been through. So what if mens feelings are getting hurt in the process, the f**king least they can do is shut up and take it when the opposite *** have endured much worse. 

feminists_10mensrights.gif

• Men are 165% more likely to be convicted than women.

• Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime.

• 80% of all suicides are men.

• Men make 94% of work suicides.

• Men make up 93% of work fatalities.

• Men make up 81% of all war deaths.

• Men lose custody in 84% of divorces.

• Men are 97% of combat fatalities.

• 77% of homicide victims are men.

• 89% of men will be the victim of at least one violent crime.

• Men pay 97% of Alimony

• Men are over twice as victimised by strangers as women.

• Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias.

• Males are discriminated against in school and University.

• Boys face vastly more corporal punishment than girls.

• 60-80% of the homeless are men.

• Women's Cancers receive 15 times more funding than men's

• At least 10% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud.

But sure lets whine about the non existent wage gap, mansplaining and manspreading. Cause those are real issues.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

feminists_10mensrights.gif

• Men are 165% more likely to be convicted than women.

• Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime.

• 80% of all suicides are men.

• Men make 94% of work suicides.

• Men make up 93% of work fatalities.

• Men make up 81% of all war deaths.

• Men lose custody in 84% of divorces.

• Men are 97% of combat fatalities.

• 77% of homicide victims are men.

• 89% of men will be the victim of at least one violent crime.

• Men pay 97% of Alimony

• Men are over twice as victimised by strangers as women.

• Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias.

• Males are discriminated against in school and University.

• Boys face vastly more corporal punishment than girls.

• 60-80% of the homeless are men.

• Women's Cancers receive 15 times more funding than men's

• At least 10% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud.

But sure lets whine about the non existent wage gap, mansplaining and manspreading. Cause those are real issues.

I was more referring to the whole history of mankind not that last century stats and certainly not modern first world feminists concerns 

1 minute ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

I was more referring to the whole history of mankind not that last century stats and certainly not modern first world feminists concerns 

" So what if mens feelings are getting hurt in the process, the f**king least they can do is shut up and take it when the opposite *** have endured much worse.  "

wat kind of logic is that?? :slowdown:

Women in the West are currently the most priviliged people out there. All of their whining is annoying as **** and makes me embarrassed to be female.  NONE of the young angry college kids these days have had non equal pay, no right to vote or ability to divorce or any of the things we have these days. They are trying sooo  hard to find things to be opressed by that they misinterpret studies and make up bullshit. Just be happy that we have it good and stfu. 

11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

" So what if mens feelings are getting hurt in the process, the f**king least they can do is shut up and take it when the opposite *** have endured much worse.  "

wat kind of logic is that?? :slowdown:

Women in the West are currently the most priviliged people out there. All of their whining is annoying as **** and makes me embarrassed to be female.  NONE of the young angry college kids these days have had non equal pay, no right to vote or ability to divorce or any of the things we have these days. They are trying sooo  hard to find things to be opressed by that they misinterpret studies and make up bullshit. Just be happy that we have it good and stfu. 

Oh boohoo to divorcees, criminals, soldiers and delinquents. They know whats coming to them. What i said was, woman kind as a whole, since the beginning have been seen as property of men either their father or their husbands. They have been forced into marriages, bred like cattle, burned for practicing traditional medicine, stoned for being *****, or forced to marry their ******. Denied voting rights. Denied education. Denied positions of power. All of this trauma has been passed on psychological through generations.  So, while i dont always agree with modern feminists, i understand the anger. And i also know that feminists can all have different and contradictory ideas of what it all means and what empowers them. Its not a movement with a strict and clear set of ideals. 

On 7/9/2018 at 5:10 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Madonna and Britney need to save pop music. Please come back, Queens. 

Honestly I want pre 2007ney to come back, stop being so silly and mommish and start being outspoken and SLAYING again. I need a feminist anthem with Madonna, I need life, I need sass, I need beauty, I need BRITNEY f**king SPEARS

I’ve had 8 years of Lynne Spears and I’m honestly not here for it anymore 

41 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Honestly I want pre 2007ney to come back, stop being so silly and mommish and start being outspoken and SLAYING again. I need a feminist anthem with Madonna, I need life, I need sass, I need beauty, I need BRITNEY f**king SPEARS

I’ve had 8 years of Lynne Spears and I’m honestly not here for it anymore 

Preach.  :tiffanynod:

Archived