New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Mario said:

I f**king live for McDonald’s. If I were rich, I’d still eat it and not care about being fat because I’m rich and can buy love tbh  

Britney & I can stuff our faces with McDonald’s! Yum!!! 

The best way to eat McDonald’s is to work there.at least in the UK you get a free meal  on your shift :P 

I normally expect GOOD make up/hair from professional TV shows, but maybe ET didn't do it and Brit insisted on her own floppy people to do her hair and make-up. 

Tragic :mcorangu:

As for these "remixes" they can **** off. I want DIFFERENT SONGS!!!!! She's had the same set list since 2016 and 70% of the set list is from 2013. Such a stale and sad state of affairs. Cancel the freaking tour :pleaseshhh: And come back when you're better 

I'm putting new remixes into my show," she added.

Exciting! And it appears she'll combine some of her songs with recent releases from other artists.

Brit said her kids attended one of her rehearsals and marveled at one of the remixes that used "one of the new songs on the radio." 

:squintney:

Just now, sue the expectional earner said:

at least xtina serves amazing photoshoots, visuals and good album. let's see what will britney bring on the table. :begone:

Good album? Visuals? Photo shoots? 

Britney always serves visuals and music. Better than anything Christina has done in the past 10 years. Glory was better than Bionic, Lotus and Liberation. Slumber Party and WB videos were better than every video she’s released in the past 10 years. V magazine shoot is better than any shoot she’s ever done. Ever. 

Britney is just better at visuals and music and always will be. 

Archived