Photoshootney! Britney Slays New Promo Pic

IonutM

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kisle said:

Lol so how did they edit the shorts to fit her? I wanna see your photoshop skills right now.

Easy answer photoshop.  I'm not hating on her she looks great I'm just saying the photo was touched up a little. A lot of photographers do that... 

I still can't deal with time travelney.... 

:letitburn::letitburn:

Why are some of you complaining about the pic and wardrobe being so simple? The simpleness are the best beauty proof. She doesn't need nothing more to look great. Take your pic and look better or at least good being simple like that. I dare you.

:xcuseme:

25 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Easy answer photoshop.  I'm not hating on her she looks great I'm just saying the photo was touched up a little. A lot of photographers do that... 

Well no, almost ALL photographers use photoshop. Wtf does that have to do with what I said? I wanna see you experts show me how to photoshop her shorts to match her legs that are not hers apparently, because they’re so small?

2 hours ago, Diaz said:

I still can't deal with time travelney.... 

:letitburn::letitburn:

Why are some of you complaining about the pic and wardrobe being so simple? The simpleness are the best beauty proof. She doesn't need nothing more to look great. Take your pic and look better or at least good being simple like that. I dare you.

:xcuseme:

She looks amazing!! Exactly, ******* be always complaining!! I'm a bit jealous I won't lie!! #bodygoals 

2 hours ago, Kisle said:

Well no, almost ALL photographers use photoshop. Wtf does that have to do with what I said? I wanna see you experts show me how to photoshop her shorts to match her legs that are not hers apparently, because they’re so small?

go watch some photoshop before and after on youtube... the editor doesn't just focus the leg... obviously if you're thinning the leg, you also thin the shorts so they look realistic... :mcorangu:otherwise it will look distorted -- see that other britney fail photoshop or the beyonce fail photoshop.

yes this pic was photoshopped as her legs are not that thin, but that doesnt take away the fact she looks amazing and we all know she's fit as a horse... so photoshop or not, shes amazing :comingthru:

This thread turned from praise to hate, typical :truthtea:

After remembering how out of shape she was when ******* was a thing i'm super happy to see this pic. I don't particularly like the top and I think they narrowed her waist a little with photoshop but she's pretty and fiercey and i'm living for the new era:bey:

Archived