Photoshootney! Britney Slays New Promo Pic

IonutM

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Why is a worldwide pop star taking senior portraits with a wedding photographer?

but ***** looks amazing!

They probably know each other and happen to be in the same place.

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

She literally looks like 22 years old.  So beautiful!  Love the simplicity.  Her nails aren’t done, so I’m assuming she was just having some fun outside and that this isn’t for anything career related.

Nails undone don't mean a thing in Brit's world. :tongueney:
I think it could be just chosen style :coffee: and not sign of not being prepared 

53 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

Britney has been in the business for decades, she souldn't relate with an amateur wedding photographer. If we are going to care about her looking just pretty then why did we complain so much about the make me video or the randee shots. 

The photographer is a personal friend who did the Bj shoot which was miles better than Make Me and Glory shoots. The fact that standee is a seasoned pro and it came out like that while these are simple and good is something to note. Plus it’s just a pic, probably not for anything tbh. Just shooting with her friend:jlostare:

Archived