Photoshootney! Britney Slays New Promo Pic

IonutM

10 minutes ago, breathe. said:

I'm glad she's posting nice pictures again, but something about it doesn't seem right. Something seems off in the picture (at least to me). :awkblink:

Well it's pretty obvious that she's had her thighs photoshoped. They're usually either muscular or just plain chubby, it is her complexion.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I still don't get how this woman manages to look different from photoshoot to photoshoot, from album to album, from event to event, from candid to candid.. I swear to god there must be like 7 clones of her.. :nyheadache:

she looks amazing though.. I'm quite speechless tbh.. :yesplease:

This

Like she's a different person at every occasions. But if Brit has clones I'm sure that the real one is on this picture:)

Can she stop being a Total Goddess for just a moment? I really have to get some work done.  :crying4:   :waitwhat:  

Me staring at this new pic of B thinking im

cured of all my gay and convinced that I’m suddenly VERY into ******...  :receipts2:   :mj:   :gimmemoar:

Nevermind, the **** is all mine.  :imcute:   :yeahhh:   :bbmaney: 

She looks great and I’m LOVING her belly button ring, it’s giving me intense and vivid flashbacks to 2002. And KWEEN is wearing those Crusty 39 year old DLMBTLTK shorts and she’s bringing back the belly button ring in a serious way. What a flawless and thrifty legend. Gawd take me now, I’m ready...  :jackk:   :bey:

9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Can she stop being a Total Goddess for just a moment? I really have to get some work done.  :crying4:   :waitwhat:  

Me staring at this new pic of B thinking im

cured of all my gay and convinced that I’m suddenly VERY into ******...  :receipts2:   :mj:   :gimmemoar:

Nevermind, the **** is all mine.  :imcute:   :yeahhh:   :bbmaney: 

She looks great and I’m LOVING her belly button ring, it’s giving me intense and vivid flashbacks to 2002. KWEEN is wearing those Crusty 39 year old DLMBTLTK shorts and she’s bringing back the belly button ring in a serious way. Gawd take me now, I’m ready...  :jackk:   :bey:

:groovin::groovin::groovin:

same :yasqueen:

5 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

She looks amazing. But the photoshop you can tell. Her legs arent that small. her body is perfect I dont see why she feels the need do that

She looks young!

Lol so how did they edit the shorts to fit her? I wanna see your photoshop skills right now.

Archived