Photoshootney! Britney Slays New Promo Pic

IonutM

18 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

She looks good but good lord this photographer is so trashy. :dontlike: I wish they would take more care of her image. 

They took a great picture of her. Who cares who took it! It doesn't need to be a high profile photographer every time.

Queen looks banging!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Williamm91 said:

They took a great picture of her. Who cares who took it! It doesn't need to be a high profile photographer every time.

Queen looks banging!

Britney has been in the business for decades, she souldn't relate with an amateur wedding photographer. If we are going to care about her looking just pretty then why did we complain so much about the make me video or the randee shots. 

1 minute ago, camerasareflashin' said:

Britney has been in the business for decades, she souldn't relate with an amateur wedding photographer. If we are going to care about her looking just pretty then why did we complain so much about the make me video or the randee shots. 

Bc this is a simple photoshoot and not a video for a lead single! Britney is a simplistic woman, so of course she chose her friend to photograph her. I'm here for it! 

Archived