Photoshootney! Britney Slays New Promo Pic

IonutM

10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

In what way? Like her features or expression? Just curious how you mean it, not in a bad way just genuinely interested!

I think they photoshopped her body a little bit (maybe her waist/legs) because it looks a little disproportionate. If that's the case, I don't know why they do that, she doesn't need photoshop AT ALL, she looks great! I've noticed she photoshops other pictures on her Instagram as well, her waist always looks too small in comparison to the rest of her body. It just makes me a little sad and a little angry that she feels like she needs to retouch her photos :nochillbrit:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, breathe. said:

I think they photoshopped her body a little bit (maybe her waist/legs) because it looks a little disproportionate. If that's the case, I don't know why they do that, she doesn't need photoshop AT ALL, she looks great! I've noticed she photoshops other pictures on her Instagram as well, her waist always looks too small in comparison to the rest of her body. It just makes me a little sad and a little angry that she feels like she needs to retouch her photos :nochillbrit:

Everyone has photoshop done to them which isn’t a problem. With Britney they just go drastic though. Recently they have been making her sim like. 

This photo is a pretty good one but it’s hard to ignore the fact her stomach doesn’t look normal. Doesn’t make the picture bad. 

I really like it. It will be strange though if they use this for tour merch though. 

3 hours ago, breathe. said:

Ah yeah I see what you mean, she  does always tweak her pictures and make herself even slimmer and you're right she doesn't need to!!!

17 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

The photographer is a personal friend who did the Bj shoot which was miles better than Make Me and Glory shoots. The fact that standee is a seasoned pro and it came out like that while these are simple and good is something to note. Plus it’s just a pic, probably not for anything tbh. Just shooting with her friend:jlostare:

Still think it's really sad she collaborates with a wedding photographer. 

18 hours ago, Williamm91 said:

Bc this is a simple photoshoot and not a video for a lead single! Britney is a simplistic woman, so of course she chose her friend to photograph her. I'm here for it! 

C'mon, not even Christina Aguilera would collaborate to shoot a picture for her instagram with a wedding photographer. It's pathetic. 

8 hours ago, STJ said:

go watch some photoshop before and after on youtube... the editor doesn't just focus the leg... obviously if you're thinning the leg, you also thin the shorts so they look realistic... :mcorangu:otherwise it will look distorted -- see that other britney fail photoshop or the beyonce fail photoshop.

yes this pic was photoshopped as her legs are not that thin, but that doesnt take away the fact she looks amazing and we all know she's fit as a horse... so photoshop or not, shes amazing :comingthru:

Everyone’s complaining that the pic was taken by some third rate wedding photograper, but he’s apparently very gifted with photoshop. Or did Britney do it herself? It’s a mystery.

20 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Everyone’s complaining that the pic was taken by some third rate wedding photograper, but he’s apparently very gifted with photoshop. Or did Britney do it herself? It’s a mystery.

:mcorangu: photoshop is like the easiest skill to learn... it doesn't matter if they're third rate or non-photographer. also ppl in here complaining about a wedding photographer... because they think A-listers can't work with one (classist reasons?)... it's got nothing to do with that photographer's skill level, she could be better than most celeb photographers for all we know.  whoever shot the glory cover was ****... for example, yet they get hired to work for brit.

1 hour ago, camerasareflashin' said:

C'mon, not even Christina Aguilera would collaborate to shoot a picture for her instagram with a wedding photographer. It's pathetic. 

Why is it pathetic? It's not even a commercial shot (or we don't know yet), just a simple shot Britney wanted to share on her Insta. She posts selfies too -does that mean she's even more pathetic, because she's not a professional celeb photographer at all?:notreally:

And the pic is absolutely stunning (photoshopped or not) so what's the deal? I don't even mind if it was shot by Hannah Spears:hahayea:

4 hours ago, Sil said:

Do you guys really believe this is official?

This is a "friendly" shoot. She's on holiday with her family and probably met the photographer there.

She’s actually rehearing - there was a photo yesterday sent from one of the dancers saying “Team Briney was here” and it had her signature. 

It's her expression that makes this pic tbh. This just proves that when she is feeling it she can be fierce as **** :crying3: This goes for her performances, too. Is she truly back this era? I don't want to be a delulu since we've been thinking this for over a decade already...:makeitrain:

8 hours ago, STJ said:

:mcorangu: photoshop is like the easiest skill to learn... it doesn't matter if they're third rate or non-photographer. also ppl in here complaining about a wedding photographer... because they think A-listers can't work with one (classist reasons?)... it's got nothing to do with that photographer's skill level, she could be better than most celeb photographers for all we know.  whoever shot the glory cover was ****... for example, yet they get hired to work for brit.

Exactly. Who the **** cares about whether someone is a famous photographer or not when they can't capture the subject in a good light? :cackling:  And why do people still complain when there is really nothing to critisize for once omg :nochillbrit:

It seems like people are desperately clinging to "the old Britney" (and by that I mean her image in her prime around 2001-2004) and don't want to live with the fact that she is getting older like the rest of us. Maybe I'm getting too deep with this, but it's what I've gathered from the photoshopped pictures. Again, she looks great and doesn't need it! :tbh:

Basically:

- Her shows are her workout

- They're showing insta videos

- Her stomach is so sensitive

- SHE LOVES BURGERS :wontcry: Burgers are fine

- Kids are going with her on tour

- She's putting new remixes on the show, her kids likes.

That's it, nothing new :begone:

1 minute ago, CristMont said:

Basically:

Her shows are her workout

They're showing insta videos

Her stomach is so sensitive

SHE LOVES BURGERS :wontcry: Burgers are fine

Kids are going with her on tour

She's putting new remixes on the show, her kids likes.

That's it, nothing new :begone:

thats the new music that she was hinting at :gloria:

Archived