ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Monsah said:

What do you like about yellow apples? :wontcry:

1 hour ago, rawbrit said:

:sobbing:

Yellow apples are too mushey :crying2:

:cuteidk:

Maybe we don't have the same yellow apples. Here in Mexico, and even more specifically in Tijuana, because it's very different in other states, yellow apples are really firm and tasty (or so I think lol). They're even more expensive than the other varieties. Well, they're actually called Golden Delicious. Because there is another kind which is like a mixture of red and yellow, that are kinda striped, they're good as well, but it's a hit or miss with them, they can either taste really good or taste like alcohol, that you bite them and dissolve in your teeth :ugh:

Red ones are actually my least favorite kind, like the ones that are totally solid color red :donewithit: And green ones I can eat a little bit, but not an entire apple, it's just too much. 

• Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Goku said:

It’s here the party?

Me arriving at the #ApplePieIsOverParty

ufw-3.gif?w=1000

Larry watching the #ApplePieIsOverParty from home:

giphy.gif

Larry is obviously the old hag, and the fan base is the poisoned Snow White! :meltdown: The Apple is obviously the scrapped single :cackling:

Archived