Gaga? Gwen? Xtina? Collab Rumors Pick Up Steam!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start, and I have 3 I would probably hate: Beyonce, Pitbull and Katy Perry. Luckily two of them are very unlikely, cos I would rather have another feat with Sabi than one of these. :britstare:

What are yours?

Oh, Sabi is the girl that raps on track 6 in Femme Fatale, in case you're wondering :britstare11:

8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Any, honestly...  BUT I would really love a Shania Twain duet on something like "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" lol  I'm such a 2000's kid :mhmnod:

This is probably one of the best comments in all of exhale, and I'm actually sorry not sorry, cause I want this to happen so bad. :tiffanycries: I too am such a 2000's kid and proud of it.:hehehe:

I believe it’s Lady Gaga. The reason for that is that a rumor came out a few months ago saying Francis Lawrence (Slave video director) would be working with Britney and Lady Gaga in June and both their project had a different code name (I think they were Water and Flame?). And then at that exact announced time, Britney posts that picture on set with her dancers. Then, that Twitter insider (T4TS I believe) posts 2 blonde emojis, one with a ponytail and he’s hinting it’s Britney with the ponytail (obviously from the video). So I don’t f**king know honestly. But I have a feeling Britney and Gaga could totally be happening. Too much coincidences. :pleaseshhh:

15 hours ago, timito said:

I chose to believe something was coming , but hearing that there will be more than one song with the same person. I don't know, seems tooo far fetched. 

@RebelMe This tweet is not related to the collab thing.

This is about the emojis shes using. 

They are saying that apple emoji is related to one song, and the tiger emoji is related to the other. 

Archived