Gaga? Gwen? Xtina? Collab Rumors Pick Up Steam!

Jordan Miller

Gaga is the only pop star that I’d be genuinely excited for. I am sick to death at collabs so I’m really not here for anyone else.

Especially Xtuna because everything she releases turns to fish. I can’t at some of you wanting them to collab. It would flop to the high seas. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T4TS just posted a tweet I can’t post a pic because I’m on mobile but I’m thinking maybe the video is already filmed?? They tweeted two blonde emojis one with hair down and the other with a ponytail. Britney’s hair was in a ponytail on set for whatever she was on set for....shdhdhdhdh am I reaching 

i honestly doubt its gaga. her movie is getting good buzz and is released later this year. a single with britney would clash with promo and her image. its hard to balance a **** popstar image with 'serious actress' persona. especially if you movie is a possible awards contender.

plus, i dont really like her, and want xtina instead :4music:

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

If I want to avoid any meltdown, I have to expect the worst, so I say Rita Ora.

My real wishes would be:

1. Christina Aguilera
  2. Shakira
  3. Lady Gaga
  4. Gwen Stefani
  5. Justin Timberlake
  6. Blonde P!nk
  7. Madonna

We’ve talked about xtina, Gaga, Timberlake and Bieber the most 

It's not Madonna, I can assure that.

There was a rumor that Kylie Minogue would be collaborating with her. But I think it's not her too. I'm thinking that, maybe, the featuring, if it have one, will be with Bebe Rexha. (not that I like it  :boredney: )

Archived