Gaga? Gwen? Xtina? Collab Rumors Pick Up Steam!

Jordan Miller

So, it's another song that she will be part of? Who is blonde and releasing an album soon?  

That I can remember we have Ariana Grande, Bebe Rexha (June 22, but Britney's name is not included on any track list songs), Avril Lavigne (no release date yet) and Madonna (the album is not even done yet, but her single Beautiful Game is expected to be released soon).

Or will she do a remixed version for a new single, like Tinashe did in Slumber Party? We can suppose Xtina and Kylie (but there's no rumours that Britney will be included on any of Kylie's next Golden single/remixed songs.)

:ohdear:

Apparently we will have two songs

I'm not buying all of it, tbh :ineedthetruth:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regards to female collaborations I feel like the only worthy one would be with Janet Jackson. 

IF the rumoured collaboration with Lady GaGa does come to fruition then I would like it to be a proper one with a killer music video and at least one high profile live performance of the song. Really give people something to talk about! 

As much as I'd love to believe this, let's not have another meltdown.

We don't even know if "Said Insider" is on about Brit.

And, if they are, we all know sometimes they're not always right ;)

If it is true though, said insider is saying "Who's saying the first emoji is Britney" which could symbolise a three way collaboration.

Can we just take time to remember Madonna has been working hard in the studio recently 

I'm down for Britney, Madonna and Gaga. Three Queens on one song! Yussss

11 hours ago, RebelMe said:

So, it's another song that she will be part of? Who is blonde and releasing an album soon?  

That I can remember we have Ariana Grande, Bebe Rexha (June 22, but Britney's name is not included on any track list songs), Avril Lavigne (no release date yet) and Madonna (the album is not even done yet, but her single Beautiful Game is expected to be released soon).

Or will she do a remixed version for a new single, like Tinashe did in Slumber Party? We can suppose Xtina and Kylie (but there's no rumours that Britney will be included on any of Kylie's next Golden single/remixed songs.)

:ohdear:

Apparently we will have two songs

I'm not buying all of it, tbh :ineedthetruth:

I chose to believe something was coming , but hearing that there will be more than one song with the same person. I don't know, seems tooo far fetched. 

If she really releases something this year, with a video, it'll be the first time since 2002 that she releases a videoclip the same year a FIFA World Cup takes place.

2006, 2010, 2014 have been exactly the years she didn't release a single video, until last year that she extended the tradition to non-FIFA World Cup years too :otears:

Archived