Gaga? Gwen? Xtina? Collab Rumors Pick Up Steam!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rumor is true, it's probably Madonna or Gaga. Britney ft. Xtina will never happen and Gwen and Shakira are pretty random choices. And if I remember correctly, P!nk doesn't like Britney (or was it Xtina she didn't like? honestly I don't remember...)

But knowing how Larry and Team B are, we probably will get a Rita Ora feature for Pretty Girls 2.0 :wontcry:

Just now, Kisle said:

Not a big Gaga fan, but I’m here for it and it’s the only one that makes sense in terms of fans asking for it.

I don't follow her, so my question is, is she the kind of person that keeps quiet about stuff like this? Like without giving any hint or something? Like remember how Iggy Azalea revealed everything like 6 years before Pretty Girls came out? 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't follow her, so my question is, is she the kind of person that keeps quiet about stuff like this? Like without giving any hint or something? Like remember how Iggy Azalea revealed everything like 6 years before Pretty Girls came out? 

I don’t follow her either sis. :gloria: But mayyyyybe Madonna is up there for collab requests? Gaga has been a mainstay since before POM...

Archived