Gaga? Gwen? Xtina? Collab Rumors Pick Up Steam!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Janet - A dance track, definitely a single, not just any song. It needs to happen, Britney Spears Featuring Janet Jackson.

Missy - It can be a chill R&B smooth track with Missy killing it either on a featuring verse or the chorus would be Missy's rapping. Slay.

Xtina - An uptempo, not a ballad, à là Dirrty, just to remind us of the good old days of these two iconique figures. 

Justin Bieber - It can be a ballad or a dance track, something fresh à là his hit "Sorry."

That's it. I used to want an Eminem collab, after his last album and his awful Beyoncé collab, no thanks! 

:mattafact:

18 hours ago, ToxicLuver23 said:

This is probably one of the best comments in all of exhale, and I'm actually sorry not sorry, cause I want this to happen so bad. :tiffanycries: I too am such a 2000's kid and proud of it.:hehehe:

YESSSSS  Shania and Britney... Shania was literally the QUEEN of Country in the early 2000's and HOW DARE Taylor never name drop her when she is asked about her influences....  

Guest Brichney.
34 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I agree with Missy, I think she would contribute to a track. As much as I love Janet, she thrives solo. And the rest.... noooooo thanks.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen "Scream"? :mattafact:

Archived