Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentle reminder -

Team Cship lied to us about the who, what, when, and why the show got scrapped. Britney's Gram happened along with everything else we found out and in spite of this, the original post is still on her IG (with no redaction or clarifications) for the world to see. 

Image result for free pie britney spears gif

2 hours ago, abandon06 said:

I feel Like even though she "said" she is a horrible actress. She should guest star in some shows and so a couple of movies as a supporting character. Be a feat on a good song. Kinda not have all the weight be on her. Her team would be smart to do that. Ease her out. 

I read the first sentence and thought you were gonna talk about how she faked those Instagram clips about "all is well" :orangu:

2 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Gentle reminder -

Team Cship lied to her fans about the who, what, when, and why the show got scrapped. Britney's Gram happened along with everything else we found out and in spite of this, the original post is still on her IG (with no redaction or clarifications) for the world to see. 

And that's what I always kept saying during the whole FreeBritney mess. They never gave an official statement, I mean, Larry Rudolph as the manager, or Jamie Spears as her conservator, or I don't know, the record label, the management "team", etc. 

That social media post was the only "official" thing they said, that way no one can't argue "oh they lied to us" because "technically" it was Britney the one that said so. I mean, we could sue Britney for lying to us but who would want to do that? lol

Any other info we got was through TMZ, The Blast, the gram girls, random interviews like when Larry said Britney might never perform again, and so on. They didn't even give an official statement when she was put in that facility, "she" just posted about me time : ) and it was TMZ who spilled the details. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

And that's what I always kept saying during the whole FreeBritney mess. They never gave an official statement, I mean, Larry Rudolph as the manager, or Jamie Spears as her conservator, or I don't know, the record label, the management "team", etc. 

That social media post was the only "official" thing they said, that way no one can't argue "oh they lied to us" because "technically" it was Britney the one that said so. I mean, we could sue Britney for lying to us but who would want to do that? lol

Any other info we got was through TMZ, The Blast, the gram girls, random interviews like when Larry said Britney might never perform again, and so on. They didn't even give an official statement when she was put in that facility, "she" just posted about me time : ) and it was TMZ who spilled the details. 

And I would also add that the alleged paralegal on Britney's Gram mentioned she had been forced into the facility since mid-January NOT March as reported. 

Was she there 1 month or 3??

11 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

And I would also add that the alleged paralegal on Britney's Gram mentioned she had been forced into the facility since mid-January NOT March as reported. 

Was she there 1 month or 3??

We don't really know. It all points out that she was there since January. One of the TMZ articles once said something like "oh well, she was put against her will, because otherwise she would've died" but that was like 5 minutes after they said she was there by herself.

If we trust in the guy from Absolute Britney, he "confirmed" she got forced into the facility since January after the In-n-Out incident. 

4 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Gentle reminder -

Team Cship lied to her fans about the who, what, when, and why the show got scrapped. Britney's Gram happened along with everything else we found out and in spite of this, the original post is still on her IG (with no redaction or clarifications) for the world to see. 

and everything was planned like

they knew britney knew everyone knew that the c-ship is about to end this year, so they planned all the drama earlier this year so she could be talked about again since she has no story to tell/sell and her team only knows comeback stories. so yeah, she will be free and will have a theme album so everyone could talk about with a new residency + tour.

InsistentGrimEasternglasslizard-small.gi

I stand by my decision to not support anything "new" from the machine UNLESS she is out of the cship come September.

If for whatever she is seen as "unfit" to retain her freedom as a person, then Britney herself HAS to clear things up. I don't mean about her medical details. I mean, I've got to hear it from her that she's okay with someone else controlling her personal life. Especially if that person is Colon Spears.

It's been over 10 years.

Image result for basta gif

5 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Gentle reminder -

Team Cship lied to us about the who, what, when, and why the show got scrapped. Britney's Gram happened along with everything else we found out and in spite of this, the original post is still on her IG (with no redaction or clarifications) for the world to see. 

Her old face!  :yasqueen:

This woman would be so beautiful today!  :yasqueen:

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Her old face!  :yasqueen:

This woman would be so beautiful today!  :yasqueen:

She's still beautiful though, but that's not the point of this thread :saycheese:sistren don't lose focus, just post this on one of the million threads about her nose, lips, eyes, eyebrows, ponytail, breasts, teeth, etc :qtbrit:

we're an awful fanbase lol :hiii:

8 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

So y'all about to throw all #FreeBritney movement to trash, pretend she isn't in a cage making money for her handlers and support it, if it happens? :ehno:

Huh? :zoomzoom:  

My post literally says:

Let’s see if she’ll be out of the conservatorship by then? If not, then I will pass.

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

We don't really know. It all points out that she was there since January. One of the TMZ articles once said something like "oh well, she was put against her will, because otherwise she would've died" but that was like 5 minutes after they said she was there by herself.

If we trust in the guy from Absolute Britney, he "confirmed" she got forced into the facility since January after the In-n-Out incident. 

yall dont think that its weird that judges got shown EVIDENCE in court that made them question Britney and restricted her kids visitation and the same month she apparently went to a facility?? I dont think thats a coincidence and I dont think her driving to get burgers was the reason she went to the Facility. Something was definiltey wrong with her and just look at how much better she has looked this year than last year. It helped her.

Archived