Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

d9c64c5b08b65e458c011e58bb6c1fce.gif

Hide contents

6RTILp2.gif

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d47d1362e44464751

Spoiler

Omg I’ve only just watched Lisa in The Comeback. It’s soo good and Lisa is amazing In it. Her character is both unlikeable and lovable.  How did I miss out on this show for so long!?

Out of the friends cast, Lisa has played my favourite roles between  Phoebe, Michelle (Rome & Michelle) and Vallorie (The comeback)

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d47d1362e44464751

Hide contents

Omg I’ve only just watched Lisa in The Comeback. It’s soo good and Lisa is amazing In it. Her character is both unlikeable and lovable.  How did I miss out on this show for so long!?

Out of the friends cast, Lisa has played my favourite roles between  Phoebe, Michelle (Rome & Michelle) and Vallorie (The comeback)

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I haven't seen The Comeback yet but I've heard it's a great show

11 hours ago, nwonder said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d4962e277426a446b

Hide contents

Me too... well everything up until the Joey/Rachel stuff :ugh:

tenor.gif?itemid=14709070

Spoiler

if the Joey/Rachel arc was done well, it would have been better. Joey accepted Rachel for who she was, he was even willing to take her of her when she was pregnant with someone else's baby. Ross was always condescending towards her.

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897b5ca1610b462c3a6c5

Reveal hidden contents

Yah. Ross was pretty insufferable at times but I just couldn’t stomach Rachel and Joey. 

tumblr_m8u7n6XmYE1qzhq9vo2_r2_250.gif

Spoiler

Ross was always a controlling freak, probably more than Monica. Probably why he had most of the physical comedy, so it could balance

Archived