Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Glory debut at #3

Would have debut lower if folks were not interested 

Ahahah, that was because of her hardcore fans Cappy. The album was nowhere to be seen in the charts the week after. #fail 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
On 5/9/2018 at 3:07 PM, Just Because said:

I believe Britney will do 2 more years in Vegas then have a baby with Sam if they are still together.  ( I pray that Sam isn't using her)  

The only way I will see her again in Vegas if it’s a completely different show. 

I’ve seen POM  4X times in Vegas and plan on seeing her in New York.  I must admit that her shows  have gotten better each time I’ve seen her. ( I even told her father Jamie this)   However, the Britney we once knew is not the same performer we all fell in love with.  I’m hoping and praying  that Britney steps up her game in New York because if she doesn't..... I’m afraid people are going to eat her alive ......Britney  will  have no one to blame but her self for not caring about her career/ legacy. 

Regardless,  I am sincerely  happy that Britney has turned her life around and has found the happiness she truly  

:joanne:

Of course she is.

I think we were all expecting her return to Vegas sooner or  later.  It was just a question of when. 

They probably feel like they’ve done enough damage control with all those social media posts.And that recent red carpet experience was the first step forward in setting up her comeback. 

Let’s see if she’ll be out of the conservatorship by then? If not, then I will pass.

I’m happy for Britney. She seems excited for this next chapter!!! I’m sure it’s like going back to your job after a long vacation and it’s going to be good to have that schedule and shows to look forward to again. To dance and perform.. and possibly start releasing music again to coincide with the residency.. I hope she has great choreography... If Trisha paytas can execute simple choreography that still looks good then so can B.

If she does do another show I am excited to see her (even though back in the day another Vegas residency would piss us off) because it beats nothing but we all know at this point what we’re signing up for if we buy tickets. Her Domination rehearsal videos were bottom line the worst choreography she’s ever put out publicly. The shaking thing for example. That looked worse than Zumba moves. With the tiny ounce of hope I have, I just pray the new show if true is somewhat innovative and entertaining. 

On 5/9/2018 at 10:10 AM, burns said:

A former college friend works for an marketing agency in Las Vegas that several times took care of some business for the MGM Resorts. By the time Gaga announced her residence, my friend knew everything. Recently he told me that his boss have been in touch with Britney's team along with the directors of MGM Resorts/Park Theater to take care of the next steps, and recently Epic Rights came to integrate the whole process. The contract is about to be signed, Britney will return to Vegas next year, perhaps after Gaga's third leg, and both will take turns. The announcement will be made this year at Britney's birthday, with a big party in Vegas with several other celebrities. There are plans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her career as a tactic to boost the sales of the new album, which can be released in February.

Better be real or else I'm coming for you!

Related image

20 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Circus actually remains one of her flawfree tours and y'all will deal. Also, Circusney's beauty >>>>

tumblr_lzmltfSRkL1qkh06wo1_500.gif

Are u kidding me? I agree the tour had flawless production, costumes and overall spectacle, but for me it's like watching a Katy Perry performance :bpo: The thing is that in POM she danced, in FF she tried to dance, and in Circus she didn't dance. There were literally so many parts in which her job was walking, like they had no choreo for her. I much prefer Circus as an overall show but it's still flawed in the dancing part. Watch an OHT video and then watch Circus. Or atleast watch a good POM video, that's enough. The difference is just too obvious.

tumblr_inline_p7psv8hhMv1qm5jtm_540.gif

22 hours ago, nwonder said:

Of course she is.

I think we were all expecting her return to Vegas sooner or  later.  It was just a question of when. 

They probably feel like they’ve done enough damage control with all those social media posts.And that recent red carpet experience was the first step forward in setting up her comeback. 

Let’s see if she’ll be out of the conservatorship by then? If not, then I will pass.

21 hours ago, Fckry said:

I’m happy for Britney. She seems excited for this next chapter!!! I’m sure it’s like going back to your job after a long vacation and it’s going to be good to have that schedule and shows to look forward to again. To dance and perform.. and possibly start releasing music again to coincide with the residency.. I hope she has great choreography... If Trisha paytas can execute simple choreography that still looks good then so can B.

tenor.gif?itemid=3693496

20 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

I'm with you on the dancing but to be fair, this Slave 4 U gif was the night her "pu$$y was hanging out" with that costume.

This happened on multiple occasions, the reason y'all lick Circus Tour's *** is simply because of nostalgia effect. It's not good tbh.

23 hours ago, nwonder said:

Of course she is.

23 hours ago, Fckry said:

So y'all about to throw all #FreeBritney movement to trash, pretend she isn't in a cage making money for her handlers and support it, if it happens? :ehno:

Archived