Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

24 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yall dont think that its weird that judges got shown EVIDENCE in court that made them question Britney and restricted her kids visitation and the same month she apparently went to a facility?? I dont think thats a coincidence and I dont think her driving to get burgers was the reason she went to the Facility. Something was definiltey wrong with her and just look at how much better she has looked this year than last year. It helped her.

Hey Lou

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

I stand by my decision to not support anything "new" from the machine UNLESS she is out of the cship come September.

If for whatever she is seen as "unfit" to retain her freedom as a person, then Britney herself HAS to clear things up. I don't mean about her medical details. I mean, I've got to hear it from her that she's okay with someone else controlling her personal life. Especially if that person is Colon Spears.

It's been over 10 years.

Image result for basta gif

THIS! :NYsassy:

19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

yall dont think that its weird that judges got shown EVIDENCE in court that made them question Britney and restricted her kids visitation and the same month she apparently went to a facility?? I dont think thats a coincidence and I dont think her driving to get burgers was the reason she went to the Facility. Something was definiltey wrong with her and just look at how much better she has looked this year than last year. It helped her.

Or maybe she got worse after that decision?

She looked just fine at the end of December. This was her Christmas Eve post (the last one before the Cancellation)

I just can't imagine what could've gone so bad from there to January 4th when the residency was cancelled, or as Cappy would say, "postponed"

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Or maybe she got worse after that decision?

She looked just fine at the end of December. This was her Christmas Eve post (the last one before the Cancellation)

I just can't imagine what could've gone so bad from there to January 4th when the residency was cancelled, or as Cappy would say, "postponed"

I mean we will probably never know but it was bad enough for a judge to say that she shouldn't have her kids full time anymore.  That doesnt just happen like that and because of nothing.

Archived