Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

“How you doing Vegas?! To honor my 20 years in the music industry, I’m so excited to share with y’all some really cool and faded Las Vegas remixes of my greatest hits! Be sure to notice my completely live singing in my Vegas renditions of timeless classics! Now are you ready to count to 20 with me?!” :byebitch:

9 hours ago, burns said:

A former college friend works for an marketing agency in Las Vegas that several times took care of some business for the MGM Resorts. By the time Gaga announced her residence, my friend knew everything. Recently he told me that his boss have been in touch with Britney's team along with the directors of MGM Resorts/Park Theater to take care of the next steps, and recently Epic Rights came to integrate the whole process. The contract is about to be signed, Britney will return to Vegas next year, perhaps after Gaga's third leg, and both will take turns. The announcement will be made this year at Britney's birthday, with a big party in Vegas with several other celebrities. There are plans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her career as a tactic to boost the sales of the new album, which can be released in February.

You're hot and look like the guy from The Middle. Lick my hole. :thirsty:

I don't give a **** about this news, though. We all knew she was going back to her cheap *** show after stretching her legs.

Yall have to stop acting like Vegas is a bad thing for her. Whats bad for her is the lack of a good PR and management in general. Vegas is good, is fine. It means she wont be at home doing nothing for 2 years till she have a new material. It means she'll make loads of cash while taking care of her children as much as she likes giving them the suport they need.

Even if she's in Vegas next year, what will determine she'll find success or not in the charts, making videos, tv performances and also touring like she did with BLIC is a good management plan and also her will. Vegas is confy and all, but she will be working and we'll get something more interesting to talk about instead of candids at a coffee shop or insta home runaway shows.

And how can people think its gonna be the same show? Are some of yall mental? POM was planned between her and PH, under a new contract with another company she'll have to come with a brand new project cause then what its the point? Who's gonna spend money to hire someone with a big catalogue such as hers to perform the exact same show from not even 2 years ago? Still she has way more songs to add, old (singles and fan favorite tracks) and also from the suposed future album.

15 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Can you all **** off with your ‘friend of a friend’ crap. We know she’s going back to Vegas. It’s all but confirmed.

We know you’re lying, you’re so stupid. Bye :holduplisten:

reciepts pls? Im quite late I guess, bcuz I dont have this info :mhm:

Well, let's be honest, her career until 2012 was alright... but after Work ***** it did not do well.

I am kinda jealous, when i see artists like Ariana who takes her career seriously.

I mean, all this greatest hits blah, to please non fans, it's boring now for her fans.

Archived