Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Phoebe I’d that ultimate *****. I seriously love her character. She’s the smartest one of the group. OMG, I cried at the series finale. I was a sobbing into my lap pillow 13 year old queenie gay *** mess. I was my favorite show as a kid. :yasqueen:

did you know that they almost axed her character in the beginning? She had to prove why Phoebe belonged in that group, she ultimately said "because they want to be friends with her, they don't need a reason"

15 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Phoebe I’d that ultimate *****. I seriously love her character. She’s the smartest one of the group. OMG, I cried at the series finale. I was a sobbing into my lap pillow 13 year old queenie gay *** mess. I was my favorite show as a kid. :yasqueen:

Yes!! It's funny as a kid, for some reason,  she was my least favourite but as an adult  I find her fascinating.

19 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

did you know that they almost axed her character in the beginning? She had to prove why Phoebe belonged in that group, she ultimately said "because they want to be friends with her, they don't need a reason"

Really?!? I had no idea.  :o

Wow, that’s crazy, cuz her character may be kind of an airhead but she’s got the most street smarts. I can’t imagine the show with her. They should have tried killed Ross instead.  :sipney: 

He’s a tool and a *********, Rachel and her Fabulous f**king Hair deserved better.   :jackk:

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Really?!? I had no idea.  :o

Wow, that’s crazy, cuz her character may be kind of an airhead but she’s got the most street smarts. I can’t imagine the show with her. They should have tried killed Ross instead.  :sipney: 

He’s a tool and a *********, Rachel and her Fabulous f**king Hair deserved better.   :jackk:

Agree 100%

The show without Phoebe wouldn't have been half as good. Phoebe and Chandler were actually only supporting roles originally - they're my favorite ones.

Had they done a better storyline - Joey and Rachel would have made a great couple. He always respected her, even wanted her when she was pregnant and was willing to help raise Emma without overstepping boundaries, he was there for her, cared for her, etc. Ross was just a manipulator. 

37 minutes ago, nwonder said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8976053422ee56b9d41a4

Hide contents

They did Emily’s character dirty by making her the villain. Ross deserved all the **** she gave him, if not more.

tumblr_ni2zrrfuOD1u41q2oo5_250.gif

Spoiler

I agree 100%, she was on the right for her to ask him to not see Rachel anymore

Archived