Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Britney will do 2 more years in Vegas then have a baby with Sam if they are still together.  ( I pray that Sam isn't using her)  

The only way I will see her again in Vegas if it’s a completely different show. 

I’ve seen POM  4X times in Vegas and plan on seeing her in New York.  I must admit that her shows  have gotten better each time I’ve seen her. ( I even told her father Jamie this)   However, the Britney we once knew is not the same performer we all fell in love with.  I’m hoping and praying  that Britney steps up her game in New York because if she doesn't..... I’m afraid people are going to eat her alive ......Britney  will  have no one to blame but her self for not caring about her career/ legacy. 

Regardless,  I am sincerely  happy that Britney has turned her life around and has found the happiness she truly  deserves.  

Were all of you expecting otherwise?:cackling:

Also, to those who claim they are done with her if she returns to vegas, why? We get no live singing, hardly any dancing, yet another  Vegas residency will be your final straw? I just don't see the logic, at least shes still performing shows. We've been through so much worse as a fanbase than this, I just don't think its that serious...

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I couldn't care less about another residency or two, but I need more music videos like right now, it doesn't matter if it's a new or an old song, even SMS Bangerz, I'd take anything at this point, but can't wait any longer :wendycry:

I was fantasizing about a Liar music video today on the way to work myself. It came on my Apple Music playlist and I just daydreamed away with all kinds of delusion about her surprise filming a self-funded epic music video... :kyliecry: though there are countless songs I'd rather that happen with lolz 

Archived