When did you first notice that Britney looked "different"?

KrustyKrab

3 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Awh this interview is actually really good :verycool: She looks pretty. Not really that noticeable although I can see differences but not as drastic as now :wowow:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wango tango 2013 , with this picture especially : 

britney-sperars-wango-tango-2013-co-host

Never understood what people liked about THIS picture (not talking overall because she looked pretty , but this picture specifically), she looked frozen, like she can't even smile because she got too much botox done.

and then it was even more noticeable : 

tumblr_mtd9gdjM5e1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_mtcobslgWG1r3ty02o1_500.gif

She still looked great tho, like herself but overbotoxed imo. The drastic change was around 2014 or 2015 i believe, when she lost weight and got her joker smile, plus her nosejob but i'm still trying to figure out when did she get her nosejob, it actually doesn't bother me as much as her lips tho.

22 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Wango tango 2013 , with this picture especially : 

britney-sperars-wango-tango-2013-co-host

Never understood what people liked about THIS picture (not talking overall because she looked pretty , but this picture specifically), she looked frozen, like she can't even smile because she got too much botox done.

plus her nosejob but i'm still trying to figure out when did she get her nosejob, it actually doesn't bother me as much as her lips tho.

Yeah, I was never a fan of that picture either. This was definitely post nose job. Her top lip looks really full too, and she just kind of didn't look like herself. I believe she got her nose done sometime in 2013, before the Britney Jean era.

Nose in February 2013:

britney spears brown hair at elton john oscars party 2013 222820287

Image result for britney spears oscars 2013

Nose at Wango Tango in May 2013:

Image result for britney spears 2013

Related image

You can tell that the tip is no longer round, but now pointy. So I would say she got her nose done sometime in the first half of 2013, along with her lips and possibly botox. :mj: 

37 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

Yeah, I was never a fan of that picture either. This was definitely post nose job. Her top lip looks really full too, and she just kind of didn't look like herself. I believe she got her nose done sometime in 2013, before the Britney Jean era.

Nose in February 2013:

britney spears brown hair at elton john oscars party 2013 222820287

Image result for britney spears oscars 2013

Nose at Wango Tango in May 2013:

Image result for britney spears 2013

Related image

You can tell that the tip is no longer round, but now pointy. So I would say she got her nose done sometime in the first half of 2013, along with her lips and possibly botox. :mj: 

I think this is the last time Britney look like her old self,... then work ***** came out... and in the video her nose was already different.... she looked great...   in britney jean she was stunning ( her face) 

I'm gonna quote myself.. :unbothered:

I don't know how this stuff works, but it looks like she has up n' downs, like... sometimes her face with her mouth retouched looks good overall and sometimes in the same year she looks awfull. Forget the make up for a moment, we all agree make up can make BIG changes for good and for bad.

Unfortunetly since 2014 her face started changing drasticlly over the years.

She started touching her face in gerenal like since 2013 but, particulatetly her mouth, since 2014, where I think she had to have stopped.

In 2013, her mouth was barely modified tbh, i remember exhale's issues back then was her nose.

In my humble opinion, she started with her fun stuff in 2014 and i think she looked amazing there, but in 2015 the changes were significant.

Then in 2016 it was a roller coaster, since at times it did not look good at all, but in others like in the VMA's, she looked INCREDIBLE, or even in her Private Show commercial, she looks radiant too. That's why I do not understand how this 'fun stuff' works.

Finally she started going backwards (for moments) again in 2017 untils these days

Archived