When did you first notice that Britney looked "different"?

KrustyKrab

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/2/2018 at 1:28 PM, JKW said:

Again, this is not surgery. :toocute:

Doesn't have to be. The question was when did you notice that she looked different and this was when I first noticed, surgery or not. Ever since 2011, she's looked different pretty much every look she has given since then. She's been constantly changing ever since 2011.

10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Doesn't have to be. The question was when did you notice that she looked different and this was when I first noticed, surgery or not. Ever since 2011, she's looked different pretty much every look she has given since then. She's been constantly changing ever since 2011.

No, the OP asked about the fun stuff. :hibebe:

• 2 years later...

When was the last time we got to see Britney’s face, unfiltered, outside of Instagram? Does anyone remember? When’s the last time we got a “raw” photo?

britney-spears-conservatorship-verge-s-J

Was it this time?

britney-spears-sam-asghari-getty.jpg?ve=

Or this time?!

I cannot remember the last time we got an unfiltered photo of her 😩can anyone remember?! These are the last two instances I remember, and cannot even remember which is the most recent. 

I'm still not so sure about the nose:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:, It might just be makeup, angles and blah blah but the mouth is so obvious and not necessary. She had the best smile in music business and she ruined it, plus i don't understand why her teeth got so separated too, i hope she didnt do that on purpose to give a "Madonna" vibe...

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

When was the last time we got to see Britney’s face, unfiltered, outside of Instagram? Does anyone remember? When’s the last time we got a “raw” photo?

Was it this time?

Or this time?!

I cannot remember the last time we got an unfiltered photo of her 😩can anyone remember?! These are the last two instances I remember, and cannot even remember which is the most recent. 

The second one is more recent. They're not too far though, just 2 months apart even though she looks so different.

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Was it this time?

Or this time?!

Britney I love you girl but... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I know this sounds super selfish, or maybe not selfish, but after #FreeBritney I hope she takes all her money and treats herself to some good facials, creams, microdermabrasion, bit of Botox here and there (NO fillers) and asks about what’s up with her lips. 

It’s her face of course, but she deserves to be pampered and she clearly doesn’t do it because she can’t afford it on her $12k a year salary :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Paris and Kim please help our girl in 2021, she is your friend after all, point her to your doctor :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Archived