When did you first notice that Britney looked "different"?

KrustyKrab

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, I think her mouth is because of fillers and cheek Botox. It’s really bad. But the forehead was Botox too. 

Being fair, I think she looked better with the forehead Botox to be honest. But the cheek fillers and lip fillers are horrible, luckily it seems like she stopped those

Cheek fillers and forehead:

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-900.jpg?7

8876674_web1_42016103120502933.jpg

no fillers or Botox apart from lips:

britney-spears-opens-childrens-cancer-fo

DW7mb9RU0AADGGU.jpg

You can tell because she can actually smile now, and she has a fair few wrinkles around her eyes and forehead which shows the Botox has stopped if you compare the HBA to last year 

forehead moving:

britney-spears-hollywood-beauty-awards-2

Forehead not moving:

3c11d1d0bc5f7d4f35858dfc4f21f988.jpg

in 2014.especially when ı saw the pictures from that day:

wenn21759268-jpg

fc05e8e3faeb1860e5c2c68d6e90009d.jpg

she doesn't look like herself at all.

in 2013 she looked different, yes, but she didn't look like another person.

during the ff era, ı was never one of those people who said that she needed botox (ı wasn't a member of this forum then but ı mean ı never thought that she needed to do something with her face).ı loved ffney's face and ı still love it.ı didn't think that she looked different, ı just thought that she looked bloated.

and ı know most of you love this look but for me she looks so weird with that smile and ı really felt weird when ı saw the pics from the bbmas 2015:

5785ae70f150314236ac60c29542213d.jpg

20 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

Yeah...It's one thing to get a nose job. It's another thing to get a nose job and then to contour your nose on TOP of the nose job, and then pose for a magazine cover. I think that is what happened here. That is a great way to announce to the world that you've gotten work done. Looking like Michael Jackson here TBH. :slowdown:

She did look different in Femme Fatale, but I had always chalked that up to mostly aging and medication. In hindsight it looks to me that she was getting lip fillers at the time. This was at the Grammys in 2010:

Britney-Spears-2010-Grammy-Awards-2010-01-31-183516.jpg

Compare that to her original lips in 2006:

Image result for britney spears david letterman 2006

she didnt have fillers in the grammies though thats just good makeup 

the only thing she had was botox in the ff era back then 

15 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

Yeah, I was never a fan of that picture either. This was definitely post nose job. Her top lip looks really full too, and she just kind of didn't look like herself. I believe she got her nose done sometime in 2013, before the Britney Jean era.

Nose in February 2013:

britney spears brown hair at elton john oscars party 2013 222820287

Image result for britney spears oscars 2013

Nose at Wango Tango in May 2013:

Image result for britney spears 2013

Related image

You can tell that the tip is no longer round, but now pointy. So I would say she got her nose done sometime in the first half of 2013, along with her lips and possibly botox. :mj: 

I don't think it was already done at the wango tango, her new nose is more pointy than on the wango tango pictures. And we had candids almost everyday so we should have seen her with a bandage, bruises or whatever if she did it at some point in between the Elton John party and the Wango Tango? i don't know 

To me the first time her nose looked different was during the BJ album listening party, her nose looks rounder on the smurf premiere which was in july and smaller/pointy on the second picture, which was in november.

world-premiere-of-the-smurfs-2-red-carpeSans_titre_22.jpg

Hmmm from the X Factor  and after I saw constant improvements. Tbh X-Factorney Live was for me a classic beauty.

The change was when she did her mouth area. BBMAs 2015 maybe?

The real deal was 2016ney and after. She really reinvented herself, lost all the unnecessary weight, her face got "sharper?" because of it. She was glowing. But I think the mouth just doesn't work for her face, when we are already used to her being smile goals.

I am not of the opinion that she had surgery, but the stuff she did or does to her lips actually don't add anything to her beauty.

And she is not the only one touching her lips, everybody in the showbiz does and it just isn't good for anyone. Also they seem to inject the area above the top lip :cackling:

3 hours ago, JKW said:

I don't understand people saying FF-era. I mean yeah, she looked different, but not because of plastic surgery.

You answered your own question - she started looking different. I didnt necessarily mean bc of plastic surgery but that’s when the general changes started

18 minutes ago, BlueGangsta said:

You answered your own question - she started looking different. I didnt necessarily mean bc of plastic surgery but that’s when the general changes started

Well, I thought we're only talking about the fun stuff here. :toocute: Thats what the OP asked tho, thats were my missunderstanding came from.

Yes the lips look off and the nose is too small, but I think a less obvious surgery she had was some sort of ‘lift’. From early Vegas she had a lift that opened her eyes wider which changed her trademark look. She’s clearly had a few more and it’s given her a wind tunnel look, she has crazy eyes and mouth.

It’s such a pity because she was so pretty, and she still can be with good make-up, but I don’t understand how surgery can go so badly wrong. I hate saying it, but Britney so rarely has a really good day looks wise. I almost never see a flattering picture of her anymore. I don’t understand how, when everyone has surgery these days, her’s has gone so wrong.

Plenty of stars take tons of hard *****, alcohol, smoke more, have a fraction of her wealth and look so much healthier. It’s weird.

22 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Wango tango 2013 , with this picture especially : 

britney-sperars-wango-tango-2013-co-host

Never understood what people liked about THIS picture (not talking overall because she looked pretty , but this picture specifically), she looked frozen, like she can't even smile because she got too much botox done.

and then it was even more noticeable : 

tumblr_mtd9gdjM5e1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_mtcobslgWG1r3ty02o1_500.gif

She still looked great tho, like herself but overbotoxed imo. The drastic change was around 2014 or 2015 i believe, when she lost weight and got her joker smile, plus her nosejob but i'm still trying to figure out when did she get her nosejob, it actually doesn't bother me as much as her lips tho.

It's just the picture, in the interview she looks f**king FLAWLESS! 

Archived