When did you first notice that Britney looked "different"?

KrustyKrab

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

It's just the picture, in the interview she looks f**king FLAWLESS! 

The fact she looked great or not isn't the point tho. Plus i did say she looked pretty.. The OP is asking when did we FIRST notice something different, the picture i posted is my answer. That's it.

I noticed she looked different in 2013 but in a good way I thought she looked soooo much better than she had in a couple years. I don't remeember if I thought she had work done or just lost weight and took better care of her skin and got a makeover. I noticed her lips for the first time in the Perfume video too! After that I honestly don't remember when I noticed things because she has been changing rapidly. 

Now that im thinking about it I think this is when I noticed she for sure did something to her nose and eyes-

September-2013-iHeartRadio-Music-Festiva

I think it was 2015, when she started to mess with lips A LOT.  But she also looked really weird on the iHeart Radio Awards in 2013. 

On the other hand, I always thought that the big changes on her nose where only because of her make up. I mean, there are pics from the ITZ era where it looks different.

And back in 2014, the women's health mag for example, she doesn't look like her but if you look at the candids or other pics, she looks good. Oh, and her eyes... I only noticed that a few weeks ago when I read a thread about it here :forkit:

Everything went downhill from 2015 onwards. Her face was much more slimmer and the awful joker smile appeared :imok:

37 minutes ago, maquisl said:

On the other hand, I always thought that the big changes on her nose where only because of her make up. I mean, there are pics from the ITZ era where it looks different.

They did contour her nose a lot during the Britney and ITZ eras. 

Image result for britney spears nose job before after breatheheavy

But she definitely got a nose job in 2013. Unless you can find a picture post 2013 where her nose looks like the first picture. I would absolutely LOVE to be wrong though. :ineedthetruth: 

EDIT: Also, here's a really depressing gif that someone made, in case you're still not convinced:

tumblr_ozi7h2Z5J61r8ox2ao1_540.gif

:anxiety::meltdown: 

The perfume video tbh. The scene in the car where she says “I feel crazy” at the beginning. I noticed her lips looking plumper than usual and a little unnatural. Before coming on exhale I knew absolutely nothing about plastic surgery tho so I just thought she looked older, but I kinda knew she’d had work done. 

10 hours ago, jj_boha said:

britney started looking different in 2008. but it got dramatically worse when that cosmopolitan magazine photoshoot came out around the same time and the candies adverts. Then femme fatale era started and things began to decline even more. 

I was just about to post this, she started to look different in 2008 to me as well. You could see something changed in her face.

16 hours ago, jj_boha said:

britney started looking different in 2008. but it got dramatically worse when that cosmopolitan magazine photoshoot came out around the same time and the candies adverts. Then femme fatale era started and things began to decline even more. 

5 hours ago, breathe. said:

I was just about to post this, she started to look different in 2008 to me as well. You could see something changed in her face.

But she still had her smile.  And that's all she needed as far as her image is concerned.

It wouldn't matter whatever the hell she did to her face if she kept her smile; WHICH EVERY SINGLE HUMAN ALWAYS COMPLIMENTED.  The pressures of staying young in Hollywood for women are there but what the hell does that have to do with her smile? 

I bet Jlo has had almost has much work done as Britney but she's sophisticated enough  about her image to know how to do it, You CAN'T criticize her plastic surgeon; if Britney had any consciousness about image, she never would have had any work done on her smile.   

But, again, she is living the life she always wanted: being a stay at home mom with scant media pressure.

14 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

They did contour her nose a lot during the Britney and ITZ eras. 

Image result for britney spears nose job before after breatheheavy

But she definitely got a nose job in 2013. Unless you can find a picture post 2013 where her nose looks like the first picture. I would absolutely LOVE to be wrong though. :ineedthetruth: 

EDIT: Also, here's a really depressing gif that someone made, in case you're still not convinced:

tumblr_ozi7h2Z5J61r8ox2ao1_540.gif

:anxiety::meltdown: 

Can I say this is the first time I see the nose change?

Archived