When did you first notice that Britney looked "different"?

KrustyKrab

I am talking specifically about the fun stuff. Obviously at some point it became less subtle and more obvious. When was that moment for you?

For me, it was this EXACT shot in the Perfume music video. Up until this point I had never put any thought into the idea that Britney had changed her lips and nose. At first glance I did not even recognize her. That kind of freaked me out a little, although I still think she looked good in the video overall.

tumblr_mxm116tBnD1s041n9o1_500.gif

So, when was that moment for you? :ineedthetruth: 

(Disclaimer, before I get downvoted to oblivion: Though Britney's look has changed in recent years, I still think she is one of the most beautiful pop stars on the scene. Please see my other topic below if you don't believe me.) :sendinglove:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she got way with it without me actually putting 2 and 2 together until 2015, i always noticed her face changing the first time at the smurfs premiere and so forth but her face has always changed with weight and meds so i just assumed she was off meds and slimming down but I think once joining exhale in 2015 and saw everyone talking about her getting work done everything clicked  and it was blatantly obvious to me then. Furthermore i went through X-ray to look back at photos from 2013 the earliest and was dumbfounded how i never caught it back then

1 minute ago, Paulino999 said:

It's so weird that everyone noticed at different times. When I first saw that interview I actually thought she looked more like Primeney than she did during FF or X-Factor. In hindsight I can see that she already had extensive work done at this point. Definitely, she had her nose done, her lips plumped, possibly the eye lift at this point and maybe some botox or something for her face. :ineedthetruth: 

10 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

Since this:

1501-britney-cover.jpg

Yeah...It's one thing to get a nose job. It's another thing to get a nose job and then to contour your nose on TOP of the nose job, and then pose for a magazine cover. I think that is what happened here. That is a great way to announce to the world that you've gotten work done. Looking like Michael Jackson here TBH. :slowdown:

11 minutes ago, BlueGangsta said:

Femme Fatale :kyliecry:

She did look different in Femme Fatale, but I had always chalked that up to mostly aging and medication. In hindsight it looks to me that she was getting lip fillers at the time. This was at the Grammys in 2010:

Britney-Spears-2010-Grammy-Awards-2010-01-31-183516.jpg

Compare that to her original lips in 2006:

Image result for britney spears david letterman 2006

During FF I noticed she didn’t always look like the britney I’m used to, however the fun stuff probably during the GMA 2013 interview. I thought wango tango was just really good makeup. Honestly her fun stuff helped a lot in 2013, I thought she looked pretty amazing. Things got wonky in 2016 honestly :cackling:

edit: the first time I absolutely knew her face was changing was that candid in early 2013 of her in a car talking to Robyn standing outside her car

2013. Ooh La La video, Wango Tango appearance & Mario Lopez Extra interview.

Her nose looked straighter and not rounded at the tip. Her lips looked slightly fuller but good. She still looked great later that year at the start of POM. Must’ve changed her lips again after the revamp circa 2015. Maybe she felt pressured to do it or wasn’t satisfied with previous results idk.

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

With the lips. The rest looks fine 

She did at one point in 2015 go a bit far with the botox injections. At the Espy's in 2015, for instance, her entire face looked seriously puffy. Her body was slim so it couldn't have been weight related.

Singer-Britney-Spears-arrives-at-the-2015-ESPYS.jpgBritney-Spears-to-present-award-at-Sundays-VMAs.jpgbritney-spears-espy-awards-2015-close-upjpg.jpg

She must have stopped though, because it looks much better now. :mhm: 

5 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

BBMA 2015. she still looks very britney but her lips started to look different.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE3v8TuyH6VnUOA_ZhEsN

I agree 100%. I did love that look but in some shots the hairpiece was very visible, and yeah, at this point not only are her lips thicker, but the shape of her smile had somehow changed. It's been like that ever since. :sobbing:

45 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

She did at one point in 2015 go a bit far with the botox injections. At the Espy's in 2015, for instance, her entire face looked seriously puffy. Her body was slim so it couldn't have been weight related.

Singer-Britney-Spears-arrives-at-the-2015-ESPYS.jpgBritney-Spears-to-present-award-at-Sundays-VMAs.jpgbritney-spears-espy-awards-2015-close-upjpg.jpg

She must have stopped though, because it looks much better now. :mhm: 

I agree 100%. I did love that look but in some shots the hairpiece was very visible, and yeah, at this point not only are her lips thicker, but the shape of her smile had somehow changed. It's been like that ever since. :sobbing:

Everything started here :anxiety:

Her face has changed a lot, I can't say what she has or hasn't had done as I'm no doctor.

To me this doesn't seem just like aging though, we don't know the full stories on the **** allegations and such.

If anything she got her body in tip top shape and always looks different.

Britney-Spear-face-.jpg

I noticed changes during the FF tour and X-Factor, but these were more so weight fluctuations and aging. Even during Ooh La La, I thought she looked so good. In regards to the work she had done, the iHeartRadio where she introduced Miley was the big one for me. Her eyes were so open and that gave it away. People's choice awards were another moment because her contour made it her face look so slender.  I remember seeing a report that she had a treatment to remove cartilage and slim the nose, and an interview where she said she had a nose job because she broke it i think.

Archived