RUMOUR: B10 in Editing Stage! HUGE PROMO SCHEDULE!

Bxnes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

we havent seen her in the studio once, we havent heard from any producer or writers and we havent heard anything from Britney and Team B. :umsaywhat:

Justin Tranter and some producer have hinted at new material from her and she stated in 2016 that she had already begun recording for her next album. Also we hardly saw her record Glory either. 

4 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

For some reason, I actually believe this might be true. When else would they release the lead single? US summer would be perfect !

"For some reason" people believed the earth was flat, the world would have ended about 154756314 times, donald trump would be a great president and 2013 Britney Spears would give a performance of work ***** in the desert at 6 a.m. on GMA.

The resaon is LIES.

43 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

"For some reason" people believed the earth was flat, the world would have ended about 154756314 times, donald trump would be a great president and 2013 Britney Spears would give a performance of work ***** in the desert at 6 a.m. on GMA.

The resaon is LIES.

Haha yes that was a let down when she didn’t perform Work ***** in the dessert. Well when do you think it will get released?

6 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

Haha yes that was a let down when she didn’t perform Work ***** in the dessert. Well when do you think it will get released?

most likely not before 2019 (december of 2018 if it's a greatest hits compilation or if it's the next rushed BJ),, after we get confirmations from producers, tweets from britney in a recording studio, candid pictures of her leaving a recording studio, an official announcement by her team and a shitload of rumors about a date of release. 

It's pretty clear we're getting bunch of bops recorded for Glory. Maybe some of them have been reworked but Britney herself said it was difficult to choose the tracks which made the cut. It's the first time she was really confident about recording stuff since... Forever. So, she'll add the lead to the tour and the limited World will find out she's releasing new music. Are you expecting different? :tysm:

21 hours ago, Larry Stylinson said:

first of all, i remember ALL OF US hating FF era back then...

the early-concept being scapped in order to make it more "radio friendly" :holduplisten:

second, robotney lazyney showing up on all of your so called "several live performances" :whitney:

third, being unnable to show her tru charisma or pull a propper conversation during most of those "interviews" :girlwhat: you know, like using other words than "cool" or "really cool"

that tour did not deserved to have a DVD in comparison to CIRCUS Tour or POM Vegas show :staysalty: it's cringe worthy

the body double fiasco messed up HIAM and TTWE music videos :byebitch: but besides that, they managed to pull great visuals, overall, including "Criminal"

I was very around back then sweetie :kisses: let's not pretend FF was a flawfree era, with an outstanding "promo" scheme, because we dealed with mess after mess during those days tumblr_inline_n3g8i2GQFv1s2uupz.gif

I won't disagree that it wasn't executed well at certain points, but it wasn't a lack of promo

Archived