RUMOUR: B10 in Editing Stage! HUGE PROMO SCHEDULE!

Bxnes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

we havent seen her in the studio once, we havent heard from any producer or writers and we havent heard anything from Britney and Team B. :umsaywhat:

I know her team is nothing like Beyonce's, but when she recorded lemonade and Beyonce, did we hear anything about it? 

Maybe they are going for a top-secret approach!

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Have we ever had eras without seeing BRitney go to the recording studio tho?? I mean I would be happy as hell but I dont want to set myself up for dissapointemnt.

Yeh... I never get hyped at these "insiders" but just wanted to show you guys! Sorry :( 

But this might be a new Britney... :tiffcackle:

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

we havent seen her in the studio once, we havent heard from any producer or writers and we havent heard anything from Britney and Team B. :umsaywhat:

doesnt she have a studio at her house? could be where shes been recording as well. who the hell knows lol. shes actually been very good over the past few years at being secretive and not followed around.

4 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

doesnt she have a studio at her house? could be where shes been recording as well. who the hell knows lol. shes actually been very good over the past few years at being secretive and not followed around.

I guess we´ll have to wait and see :unbothered:

Archived