RUMOUR: B10 in Editing Stage! HUGE PROMO SCHEDULE!

Bxnes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

As long as they record 2-3 new bangers for singles the rest can be rejects tbh Oops was mostly Baby rejects anyway and people love that album. :pleaseshhh:

Oops album is full of EPIC tracks, whether rejects or not they made you wanna stand up and dance your *** off :pleaseshhh:

"What u see is what u get", "don't go knocking...", "I can get no satisfaction", plus the official single songs :yasqueen:

Glory makes me wanna take a nap when I listen to it these days, it's not holding on pretty well imo  :whitney:

Maybe she didn't record new material for it. She has a surplus of songs that weren't on Glory. Also she's been so much more private lately and there have been a whole lot less pap shots. I bet she could go to a studio and not have anybody follow her. As long as they aren't notified, I'm sure they have a bunch of the kardashians or like Jake Paul to photograph

2 hours ago, ralphynno said:

We're going to get Glory rejects y'all, you just KNOW it's gonna happen and still you're setting yourselves for disappointment. It's the only way we're getting albums so close to each other.

Don’t give her team anymore ideas on how to save money :lemmetellu:

close this thread :anxiety:

48 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

Femme Fatale had a big promo schedule? :slowdown:

Were you not around? She did a crap tonne of interviews, several live performances, a tv special, several weeks of hype leading up to the HIAM video, on the hour playing of HIAM upon release, a world tour, a performance for the billboard awards, four music videos, and sold a tour DVD. The album sold well too. I get people might not have liked it, but it was actually a really successful era, especially considering that her third single became her most played radio song at the time. We can't even get a successful lead single now. 

1 hour ago, tamamakenny1997 said:

It's great to see the rumors all the time... If we get an album this year, what are we going to get from Britney for her 20 anniversary? Maybe an another singles collection again? Hell NO!!! :wyd: 

Why is anyone expecting anything special for an anniversary though?? She's not done anything for them before :umsaywhat: she'll release music when she's ready she's probably unaware of any anniversaries 

34 minutes ago, December02 said:

Were you not around? She did a crap tonne of interviews, several live performances, a tv special, several weeks of hype leading up to the HIAM video, on the hour playing of HIAM upon release, a world tour, a performance for the billboard awards, four music videos, and sold a tour DVD. The album sold well too. I get people might not have liked it, but it was actually a really successful era, especially considering that her third single became her most played radio song at the time. We can't even get a successful lead single now. 

If she delivers promo again like she did for FF I'd rather she not do it tbh :mattafact:

13 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Why is anyone expecting anything special for an anniversary though?? She's not done anything for them before :umsaywhat: she'll release music when she's ready she's probably unaware of any anniversaries 

She released a new #1 single, The Singles Collection compilation, a limited box set, and a DVD for her 10th anniversary.

Archived