RUMOUR: B10 in Editing Stage! HUGE PROMO SCHEDULE!

Bxnes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if some of the tracks are Glory 'leftovers'... what does that matter?  The tracks were great on Glory.  Also, many of the past albums had tracks that were recorded in earlier years.  Many artists do this.  When a certain track doesn't fit the album but might sound awesome later as a standalone single or an another album, they usually save it.  They probably have a bank of 100s of quality tracks we've never heard of before just waiting to be used.

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Even if some of the tracks are Glory 'leftovers'... what does that matter?  The tracks were great on Glory.  Also, many of the past albums had tracks that were recorded in earlier years.  Many artists do this.  When a certain track doesn't fit the album but might sound awesome later as a standalone single or an another album, they usually save it.  They probably have a bank of 100s of quality tracks we've never heard of before just waiting to be used.

And knowing Britney's team they left off some of the best ones. 

On 2/12/2018 at 11:00 PM, nels64 said:

What are you talking about? Glory was announced like a week before. Britney kept saying she didn’t know when the album was coming and them bam it just came. 

It was first announced that things would happen in Spring (there was a month given) 

Then her team didn’t say anything for months and released out of the blue because they are a mess.

2 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Xtina doesn't even have a proper base audience nowadays.

I don't see her having a world tour in the coming years.

I would see her. I’m sure she could do theater venues like Britney in the US. 

It will all come down to this next era. If she can’t pull it together, I don’t think she can get much bigger and tour to many places. 

We will see they are putting her with known ppl so it could work for her 

1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

Yeah but like in France, one of the biggest music markets in the world, she's only remembered for stuff like Hurt, Lady marmelade, and maybe Dirrty and Beautiful. and nothing since.

so It would be hard to overcome that.

On the other hand, Mariah managed to have dates in Paris in recent years, but I don't know how many tickets were sold.

I mean it’s not a whole different for Britney. I’m sure ppl aren’t seeing her for the last decade. 

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean it’s not a whole different for Britney. I’m sure ppl aren’t seeing her for the last decade. 

Circus era did good in France, it debuted in the Top 3 with 2 days of sales and Womanizer spent 5 weeks at #1

Femme Fatale was a big era in France too, it yielded two Top 10 singles which spent several weeks inside the Top 10, the album sold 90K (only 10K away from Platinum status) and even Criminal peaked at #13 on the official chart and spent multiple weeks in the Top 40. 

Work ***** was also a hit in France. 

Xtina hasn't had any type of success (certification, top 10, or anything in France) since the Back to Basics era which is older than Circus itself. 

1 minute ago, Dinirocal said:

Circus era did good in France, it debuted in the Top 3 with 2 days of sales and Womanizer spent 5 weeks at #1

Femme Fatale was a big era in France too, it yielded two Top 10 singles which spent several weeks inside the Top 10, the album sold 90K (only 10K away from Platinum status) and even Criminal peaked at #13 on the official chart and spent multiple weeks in the Top 40. 

Work ***** was also a hit in France. 

Xtina hasn't had any type of success (certification, top 10, or anything in France) since the Back to Basics era which is older than Circus itself. 

I’m counting Circus as last decade. 

FF did good WW but she has two flops eras to one success. 

xtina doesn’t  have any this decade but ppl respect Xtina so we will see how this era does. 

I feel like this is her last chance tbh 

third strike you are out. 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I’m counting Circus as last decade. 

FF did good WW but she has two flops eras to one success. 

xtina doesn’t  have any this decade but ppl respect Xtina so we will see how this era does. 

I feel like this is her last chance tbh 

third strike you are out. 

Britney won't ever have chart success again tho. So I don't know what are you exactly expecting. 

Her main source of success now comes from Touring and Tickets sales. 

5 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

Britney won't ever have chart success again tho. So I don't know what are you exactly expecting. 

I’m expecting good quality :rlynow:

I don’t care about charts. If that was the case I would have stop being a fan years ago 

16 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

she can have a top 10 hit with the right promo and the right music and the right music video, don't underestimate her 

some ppl said the same about the touring and see what she acheived already all her shows are sold out:sneer:

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It did but the era didn’t. 

I agree, the only good thing about it besides the great music was the Slumber Party music video. 

I hope she handles her next era in a better way. Like 4 proper singles / good music videos from start to finish.  FF was the last time she did that.

2 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

she can have a top 10 hit with the right promo and the right music and the right music video, don't underestimate her 

some ppl said the same about the touring and see what she acheived already all her shows are sold out:sneer:

Maybe you're right, Make me would have easily debuted inside the Top 10 if they had the music video on first week, those first week streaming points from the video would have pushed the song even further than #17.  Of course they handled everything poorly and released a re-shot music video like 5 weeks after the song was released. 

8 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

Maybe you're right, Make me would have easily debuted inside the Top 10 if they had the music video on first week, those first week streaming points from the video would have pushed the song even further than #17.  Of course they handled everything poorly and released a re-shot music video like 5 weeks after the song was released. 

yes there are so old school, all her team needs to be fired honestly:pleaseshhh:

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

To be honest, my french friends did not even know she was still doing music. When I told them she did 4 years at vegas, released an album 2 years ago, they were surprised

Archived