RUMOUR: B10 in Editing Stage! HUGE PROMO SCHEDULE!

Bxnes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly doubt it but of course an album is happening we just don’t know if it’s for this year or next... but I say either end of the year or in 2019 when and if she embarks on another Vegas residency. They’ll promote both like she did for Vegas and Britney Jean.

But I do believe she might release a buzz single, or maybe even an ep, for the summer tour. But remember that when there’s that much smoke, there’s a fire. And each era starts with creating hype. :snarky:

15 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Let's wait and see :wigsnatched:

Does anyone know how credible they are? :imok:

At this point, I don't have want to have high expectations about B10. I will be really happy to have her new album really soon but is it a good thing to release it before a summer tour ? I mean, she is not going to promote this album but do a version of a show she did for Vegas during 4 years. Imo, if she is releasing a new album, she will need to create a new tour for it.

She should release the first single in june, perform it during the summer for her tour and then release the album in september. So she can totally focus on promoting it. We'll see !

Archived