Jeffree Star posted a picture with Britney and...

OopsOverprotected

4 hours ago, falka said:

I really believe that Britney looks best from this trio. :lemmetellu:
Just can't comprehend what Jeffree did, as cosmetic company owner and known makeup artist, with his face this time.:girlwhat:
I want to see other pictures from POM with him in differant lighting.  Was there people in the audience :queenriri: who did pictures with him? 
Orange eyes are just so Pre-Grammy party, but Britney also did that better :staysalty:

clive-davis-sparkles-in-sheer-gown-at-clive-davis-pre-grammy-party-05.jpg 

This is proof that they need better M&G lighting, usually Jeffree looks flawless with his makeup

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Dune said:

It's weird such beautiful girl is insecure of her beauty 

One of my thoughts and kind of theory was, oh maybe after 2007/2008 when she began to be under control of court, lawyers, daddy , management, the only thing left she can really control herself is the way she looks and her body. :xfactorlook:

She can't party or drink, control her finances and career, can't find right man.

Only thing she can control is her body, no one can forbid it.
Like now her only entertainment is to go to the gym or visit doctor... :(

She chooses to not not party or drink, though none of us know what Britney does in her actual life

You know nothing about her finances, you like everybody else get you information from the media which most of the time is not a reliable

Only Britney and her close circle are the only one who knows her finances

19 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

People are ******* hypocrites, they stan Jeffree whose career is based on changing is image and not always for better, and they bash Britney for looking older than 17, what's new? :mj: At least Britney, Jeffree and his boyfriend look nice in the M&G, and he defended her from haters. Good enough. :trash:

He's still racist

2 hours ago, Margaery said:

Stop pretending not to know what this is about. It's not the fact we're discussing her looks that is bothering me, there is a difference between discussing looks and bashing and you bashed her looks by saying she doesn't look good and has ****** up her face. You're being nasty and disgusting because you feel safe behind your screen, you wouldn't say that to her in person, or to any other person for that matter since they can retaliate. Like I said worry about your own damn looks since they're are soooo important to you. 

Her face won't miraculously change so if you're not happy with it you can gtfo instead of complaining 24/7 about it, no one's holding you. :begone:

I do think many people's reaction to her looks is what happens when someone was so heavily reliant on image at her peak like Britney was. (Notwithstanding the fact that she was a very hard worker and has one of the most distinct voices in the music industry.)

But I do think some of what she does is intentionally and is very happy being much less relevant today.

19 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Like look at how fresh she looked at the VMAs, Jonathan Ross and Radio Disney. Why can't those people be hired full time? Why can't they tap JLO's costume designer? I mean...

You're so right. She looked SO good performing on stage at the BBMAs too. She LOVES that outdated raccoony smokey-eye look though, but she also still works out in bellbottom pants and massive Sketchers-like sneakers, so...??

19 hours ago, Margaery said:

So most people think she ****** up her face and no photo will look good because she doesn't look good? Maybe the few haters on here might agree with you, don't speak on behalf of the whole fanbase, not everyone is shallow and disgusting. Insulting someone's appearance on the internet is just cowardly and low, worry about your own looksinstead of insulting others' behind your screen. 

Sorry, um, this is a forum? We're allowed to express our opinions, and I agree with @Yasser. She got a nose job before the start of the Britney Jean era (compare the music videos for "Scream & Shout" and "Work, *****!") then lost weight and did a sort of lip tuck to kick off the Glory era. Personally I LOVE her face work—she looks so beautiful in the lacy-outfit scenes of "Make Me..." and the dance scenes of "Slumber Party"—but after the Asia tour, she went a bit overboard on the lip injections. And yes, she needs an intervention on those eyebrows and some pointers for better eye makeup. :foh:

18 hours ago, Derrick said:

I was just going to say. Jlo knows what’s up and doesn’t ever settle for less. She shouldn’t either. 

Britney shouldn’t but here we are. 

Jennifer Lopez is a bit of a ***** and a complete diva, though in this case, I wish Britney were a little more of both so that she'd look a little better wardrobe-wise...

18 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

So Jeffree's fans dragged Britney for her face, and he stood up for her....

And y'all are dragging her face.

How are you better than his fans, again? Or him, for that matter? :wyd: Inquiring minds want to know.

Again, we're allowed to have opinions, and there's no better place to discuss opinions than on a Britney Spears forum versus public comments on Twitter or Instagram. Also, I love her [cosmetic-surgically modified] face, just not her cheap makeup.

1 minute ago, Screamous said:

i dont see any special thing on this guy. His make up looks like a regular drag queens make up. Nothing special.

He got virally famous during the era of MySpace (pre-Facebook) for his crazy androgynous style and intense makeup. He is a master of his trade!

17 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Sorry, um, this is a forum? We're allowed to express our opinions, and I agree with @Yasser. She got a nose job before the start of the Britney Jean era (compare the music videos for "Scream & Shout" and "Work, *****!") then lost weight and did a sort of lip tuck to kick off the Glory era. Personally I LOVE her face work—she looks so beautiful in the lacy-outfit scenes of "Make Me..." and the dance scenes of "Slumber Party"—but after the Asia tour, she went a bit overboard on the lip injections. And yes, she needs an intervention on those eyebrows and some pointers for better eye makeup. :foh:

"I LOVE her face work" You say you agree with him but he said she had ruined her face tho...

Anyway, do you guys read the whole thing or do I have to repeat myself and quote the problematic parts for you over and over :boredashell: This being a forum doesn't allow you to bash someone's appearance, that's uncalled for (I'm not talking about Brit specifically btw). If you wanna discuss it, fine, but you guys need to draw the line between discussing and bashing looks and that member wasn't just discussing, otherwise I wouldn't have quoted him. Do you get it now? :jolieoverit:

12 minutes ago, Margaery said:

"I LOVE her face work" You say you agree with him but he said she had ruined her face tho...

Anyway, do you guys read the whole thing or do I have to repeat myself and quote the problematic parts for you over and over :boredashell: This being a forum doesn't allow you to bash someone's appearance, that's uncalled for (I'm not talking about Brit specifically btw). If you wanna discuss it, fine, but you guys need to draw the line between discussing and bashing looks and that member wasn't just discussing, otherwise I wouldn't have quoted him. Do you get it now? :jolieoverit:

Yes, it does allow us to bash someone's appearance, and it allows you to tell us that you don't agree. That's what forums are for—the exchange of ideas and thoughts. What's the problem here? They're called opinions, get over it. Also, we're fans who support Britney, so why are you crying? I said I like her new face; some people don't. We're allowed to disagree. Get over yourself, it's not about you and your feelings :triggered:

30 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Yes, it does allow us to bash someone's appearance, and it allows you to tell us that you don't agree. That's what forums are for—the exchange of ideas and thoughts. What's the problem here? They're called opinions, get over it. Also, we're fans who support Britney, so why are you crying? I said I like her new face; some people don't. We're allowed to disagree. Get over yourself, it's not about you and your feelings :triggered:

u can shove your opinion up your *** then :tiffcackle: imagine sitting there saying "its okaaayyyy to bash someone's appearance!" while your avi is a ******* letter :tiffcackle:

36 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

It’s literally not allowed, it’s in the rules :tiffcackle:

• The discussion of Britney herself is welcomed, but threads/posts that harshly scrutinise her appearance will be removed.
Just now, danny1994 said:

It’s literally not allowed, it’s in the rules :tiffcackle:

• The discussion of Britney herself is welcomed, but threads/posts that harshly scrutinise her appearance will be removed.

@vnisverx doesn't mind bashing britney's appearance but u can bet he would be crying himself to sleep at night if anyone said stuff about his appearance :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

Except there are rules we have to stand by, even in this forum. Go read them before you get warned because you didn't know something this obvious : http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/712930-the-rules-of-breatheheavycom/

If you think you can get away with hateful comments by putting forward freedom of speech you're completely mistaken, freedom of speech doesn't allow you to insult someone's looks for no reason, even on the internet. "get over it" uhm sweetie I dare you to tell that to someone after insulting them irl, you might end up with a black eye tho, warned you. 

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

@vnisverx doesn't mind bashing britney's appearance but u can bet he would be crying himself to sleep at night if anyone said stuff about his appearance :tiffcackle:

You’re probably right, he’s hiding behind that “V” in his avi:tiffcackle:

I understand staying anonymous, but if you’re going to bash someone’s looks you shouldn’t be afraid to show yourself on here.

2 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Again, we're allowed to have opinions, and there's no better place to discuss opinions than on a Britney Spears forum versus public comments on Twitter or Instagram. Also, I love her [cosmetic-surgically modified] face, just not her cheap makeup.

Oh, really? That's funny, because if you criticize her performance skills or her career choices here, you get labeled a bad fan and told to go elsewhere. What makes them so special that they can criticize something that cannot be changed, without being called out for it? Sorry if you guys don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot, but I'll continue to call you out for your ****.

I was specifically talking about the surgeries; not her makeup, not her hair, not her costumes or clothes. I haven't the faintest clue what you're on about, but unless it pertains to her surgeries, my comment was not towards you.

Also, it's actually a rule that you cannot bash Britney's appearance, so try again. :whitney:

Guest Paris Hilton $
3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

He's an ugly *** racist

thinking that he's better than others just because he's white

yet look hideous :wtfdidusay:

britney doesn't even know that thing anyway :flawlessbye:

and people criticizing and saying that she doesn't look good anymore :tiffcackle: britney is a mess, she does her own makeup, wear cheap extensions and dresses randomly even at events 

she doesn't like to seat on a chair for 5 hours only to look great 

but y'all are stupid and shady whores

Archived