Jeffree Star posted a picture with Britney and...

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2017 at 2:33 PM, Derrick said:

What’s sad is that’s actually one of her better (recent) meet and greets. 

Damn her meet and greets from late 2015-mid 2016 were so good. I don’t know what happened. 

Yeah, it definitely is. I don't think her outfit helps, though. It looks very 55+ year old woman…

On 10/12/2017 at 2:32 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney taking bad M&G's? Groundbreaking.

Take it for what it is, this won't change until some professional people step in and take control. The way it's going, Britney has no clue how to market and brand herself. Not that she even cares lol but that's what a staff is for. She doesn't have to worry about doing her hair and makeup if other people would do it for her.

It’s not that professionals won’t do her hair and makeup, Britney just doesn’t like being touched. It’s a fact that she gets such bad anxiety and would rather do it herself. I just don’t understand how Britney has been in the industry this long but doesn’t know how to do better makeup.

Yes, she has had work done and has been in the sun WAY too long, but she could look SOOO much better if she just knew what she was doing. Like I truly just do not understand how she can let herself look like this or let the quality of the lighting be that bad. She makes SO much money and the show has made SO much money that the lighting should’ve been fixed a long *** time ago.

Makes no sense.....

3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

It’s not that professionals won’t do her hair and makeup, Britney just doesn’t like being touched. It’s a fact that she gets such bad anxiety and would rather do it herself. I just don’t understand how Britney has been in the industry this long but doesn’t know how to do better makeup.

Yes, she has had work done and has been in the sun WAY too long, but she could look SOOO much better if she just knew what she was doing. Like I truly just do not understand how she can let herself look like this or let the quality of the lighting be that bad. She makes SO much money and the show has made SO much money that the lighting should’ve been fixed a long *** time ago.

Makes no sense.....

I remember she talked about that. But I mean, some things just have to be done. Someone needs to tell her people are paying 2K for this photo. The LEAST she could do is suck it up and get her **** done properly so she can look good for the photo and give that fan a nice gesture, it’s only fair. The fan may be getting what is advertised, but 2K for a generic “hi sweetie” and a photo where 50 percent of the time it looks like she just rolled out of bed is unacceptable. Fans shouldn’t have to be playing roulette and hoping for “omg I hope she has her makeup done right and is in a good mood today”.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I remember she talked about that. But I mean, some things just have to be done. Someone needs to tell her people are paying 2K for this photo. The LEAST she could do is suck it up and get her **** done properly so she can look good for the photo and give that fan a nice gesture, it’s only fair. The fan may be getting what is advertised, but 2K for a generic “hi sweetie” and a photo where 50 percent of the time it looks like she just rolled out of bed is unacceptable. Fans shouldn’t have to be playing roulette and hoping for “omg I hope she has her makeup done right and is in a good mood today”.

I completely agree! I understand it makes them money, but Britney is just not comfortable enough to do meet and greets. I’ve never understand why she does so many. But at this point fans know what they are going to get for the most part. If it’s important enough to spend that much money on 5 seconds with their idol and a potentially awful picture, then that’s really on them. It’s a shame though. She hasn’t looked flawless in a single one in my opinion. She was looking so good at the beginning of 2016 and everyone was shocked saying how she was aging backwards Nd now she’s looking possibly the worst ever. Her skin just looks bad. Have no idea what happened.

1 minute ago, jamesedward94 said:

I completely agree! I understand it makes them money, but Britney is just not comfortable enough to do meet and greets. I’ve never understand why she does so many. But at this point fans know what they are going to get for the most part. If it’s important enough to spend that much money on 5 seconds with their idol and a potentially awful picture, then that’s really on them. It’s a shame though. She hasn’t looked flawless in a single one in my opinion. She was looking so good at the beginning of 2016 and everyone was shocked saying how she was aging backwards Nd now she’s looking possibly the worst ever. Her skin just looks bad. Have no idea what happened.

It’s bad makeup and hair. That’s it. Her face apart from some fillers hasn’t changed. She’s had great looks in 2016-Present. It’s just always when she has hair and makeup professionally done. The fact she looks better in her IG selfies than her M&G’s... :orangu: 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It’s bad makeup and hair. That’s it. Her face apart from some fillers hasn’t changed. She’s had great looks in 2016-Present. It’s just always when she has hair and makeup professionally done. The fact she looks better in her IG selfies than her M&G’s... :orangu: 

Britney could look really hot most of, if not all the time, if she wanted to, like the damn Instagram video; just like she could be more creative in her performances (like all the gymnastics videos show)

Like its been said, the Piece of Me show is about to end so there isn't going to be much of any changes so we truly don't know how her or her team are going to approach things in the future. 

If she were to launch another show/ release new music or whatever, its unfathomable that her or her team think what they're doing now (performing/M&G's) will (or deserves) have any success after 2017.  

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl on here were saying a lot about her eyes during FF. 

I don't see why anyone would say anything about her lips or nose. I feel like those are her personal thoughts and actions. 

Very true but it must have stem from somewhere, it didn't just came out of the blue. I did remember that Justin has said in the past that lips were what he's attracted to first in a woman  so it could be that?

On 10/13/2017 at 12:19 PM, Shadow. said:

u can shove your opinion up your *** then :tiffcackle: imagine sitting there saying "its okaaayyyy to bash someone's appearance!" while your avi is a ******* letter :tiffcackle:

Way to take something personal. Not every conflicting opinion on the Interwebz is an insult to your existence, child. Shove my opinion up your own ***, let it take root, and feel the fuzziness!

On 10/13/2017 at 12:25 PM, danny1994 said:

It’s literally not allowed, it’s in the rules :tiffcackle:

• The discussion of Britney herself is welcomed, but threads/posts that harshly scrutinise her appearance will be removed.

Then I'll let the moderators decide if I've crossed the line. I don't need sensitive snowflakes attacking me. I'm a Britney fan, and I don't think that expressing my opinion about her makeup choices (versus intentionally contributing to forums by bashing her in general) is against the rules.

On 10/13/2017 at 12:28 PM, Shadow. said:

@vnisverx doesn't mind bashing britney's appearance but u can bet he would be crying himself to sleep at night if anyone said stuff about his appearance :tiffcackle:

On 10/13/2017 at 12:35 PM, danny1994 said:

You’re probably right, he’s hiding behind that “V” in his avi:tiffcackle:

I understand staying anonymous, but if you’re going to bash someone’s looks you shouldn’t be afraid to show yourself on here.

I have better things to worry about when I lay my head down to sleep, like if fans like you two will be responsible for the next bad decision in Britney's career, e.g. voting for "Criminal" as a single.

On 10/13/2017 at 1:07 PM, fucknfurter said:

Oh, really? That's funny, because if you criticize her performance skills or her career choices here, you get labeled a bad fan and told to go elsewhere. What makes them so special that they can criticize something that cannot be changed, without being called out for it? Sorry if you guys don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot, but I'll continue to call you out for your ****.

I was specifically talking about the surgeries; not her makeup, not her hair, not her costumes or clothes. I haven't the faintest clue what you're on about, but unless it pertains to her surgeries, my comment was not towards you.

Also, it's actually a rule that you cannot bash Britney's appearance, so try again. :whitney:

Yeah, it's called having an opinion, and opinions differ. If you can't handle the heat, get outta Louisiana.

5 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Yeah, it's called having an opinion, and opinions differ. If you can't handle the heat, get outta Louisiana.

Nah, I think I'll just report you should the event ever occur where you compare her to the Joker or Pennywise, just like I do all the other "fans." Thanks for the advice, though. :)

10 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Nah, I think I'll just report you should the event ever occur where you compare her to the Joker or Pennywise, just like I do all the other "fans." Thanks for the advice, though. :)

You're going to report me when you're the one comparing her to fictional characters with exaggerated makeup? Love your lack of logic there, buddy :whitney:

12 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

You're going to report me when you're the one comparing her to fictional characters with exaggerated makeup? Love your lack of logic there, buddy :whitney:

Reading comprehension is my friend, but I'm not sure if it's yours. I said 'should it occur', first off, and you acting like its not what this fanbase compares her surgeries to nowadays isn't cute. Also, I'm female.

We're not going to see eye-to-eye, so just move on. I'm going to. :mcwave:

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Reading comprehension is my friend, but I'm not sure if it's yours. I said 'should it occur', first off, and you acting like its not what this fanbase compares her surgeries to nowadays isn't cute. Also, I'm female.

We're not going to see eye-to-eye, so just move on. I'm going to. :mcwave:

I don't care if you're female or male. I didn't mean "buddy" as a term of endearment :snapney: I read your reply loud and clear, and I'm saying that it's funny how you decided to be some sort of security guard for this forum while explicitly mentioning characters like the Joker and Pennywise (no, I wasn't aware of the comparisons by this fanbase, but thanks for perpetuating that negativity). I love the pun with "eye to eye" :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

I don't care if you're female or male. I didn't mean "buddy" as a term of endearment :snapney: I read your reply loud and clear, and I'm saying that it's funny how you decided to be some sort of security guard for this forum while explicitly mentioning characters like the Joker and Pennywise (no, I wasn't aware of the comparisons by this fanbase, but thanks for perpetuating that negativity). I love the pun with "eye to eye" :tiffcackle:

Okay, buddy. Clearly, you're right. That's not going too far at all, which was what I was referring to in my original comment: which you chose to reply to with crap about her makeup and hair after insisting others had rights to state their opinion; of course they do, and I'm allowed mine. Then after I told you what I actually found offensive and wondered why it was okay to say career criticisms are going too far, but no one says a word about the remarks on the harsher words on the changes to her face, you told me opinions were opinions and suggested I leave in response to that. My reply was in reply to that remark. And you know, that button isn't just allotted to me. I'm sure the mods get reports about tons of things. They're the ones who decide.

Archived