Jeffree Star posted a picture with Britney and...

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It could be the same with Michael Jackson, like for years he couldn't stop obsessing over his nose and features to the point where he ruined his face despite being so handsome in the past.  

But that was because his family/father teased him about his huge nose for years in his childhood. So he really was self conscious. I hope no one is teasing/teased Britney in the past that she thinks she needed bigger lips or that her eyes need a lot of makeup. That would be sad

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

But that was because his family/father teased him about his huge nose for years in his childhood. So he really was self conscious. I hope no one is teasing/teased Britney in the past that she thinks she needed bigger lips or that her eyes need a lot of makeup. That would be sad

I mean it could be the case. Just because it's not family, doesn't mean she couldn't get the same thing from people in the industry. I mean look at how many celebrities go under the knife?

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean it could be the case. Just because it's not family, doesn't mean she couldn't get the same thing from people in the industry. I mean look at how many celebrities go under the knife?

Ppl on here were saying a lot about her eyes during FF. 

I don't see why anyone would say anything about her lips or nose. I feel like those are her personal thoughts and actions. 

5 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Is that her pu$$y hanging out? :ehidk:

tumblr_mm8v7umZfc1rb97lyo2_250.gif

6 hours ago, Derrick said:

What’s sad is that’s actually one of her better (recent) meet and greets. 

Damn her meet and greets from late 2015-mid 2016 were so good. I don’t know what happened. 

You really don't know? 

britney doctor spears plastic botox GIF

I really believe that Britney looks best from this trio. :lemmetellu:
Just can't comprehend what Jeffree did, as cosmetic company owner and known makeup artist, with his face this time.:girlwhat:
I want to see other pictures from POM with him in differant lighting.  Was there people in the audience :queenriri: who did pictures with him? 
Orange eyes are just so Pre-Grammy party, but Britney also did that better :staysalty:

clive-davis-sparkles-in-sheer-gown-at-clive-davis-pre-grammy-party-05.jpg 

15 hours ago, Margaery said:

So most people think she ****** up her face and no photo will look good because she doesn't look good? Maybe the few haters on here might agree with you, don't speak on behalf of the whole fanbase, not everyone is shallow and disgusting. Insulting someone's appearance on the internet is just cowardly and low, worry about your own looksinstead of insulting others' behind your screen. 

:girlwhat: saying britney looks old is insulting? this is a fansite, fans can have opinions ,  thinking that everybody should praise britney look's  even when she looks bad is truly stupid, i love her, but it doesn't mean i have to fake being happy AS A STAN with her current look. 

58 minutes ago, Yasser said:

:girlwhat: saying britney looks old is insulting? this is a fansite, fans can have opinions ,  thinking that everybody should praise britney look's  even when she looks bad is truly stupid, i love her, but it doesn't mean i have to fake being happy AS A STAN with her current look. 

she really ****** up her face, really bad

no photo will look good because she doesn't look good

Stop pretending not to know what this is about. It's not the fact we're discussing her looks that is bothering me, there is a difference between discussing looks and bashing and you bashed her looks by saying she doesn't look good and has ****** up her face. You're being nasty and disgusting because you feel safe behind your screen, you wouldn't say that to her in person, or to any other person for that matter since they can retaliate. Like I said worry about your own damn looks since they're are soooo important to you. 

Her face won't miraculously change so if you're not happy with it you can gtfo instead of complaining 24/7 about it, no one's holding you. :begone:

Archived