Jeffree Star posted a picture with Britney and...

OopsOverprotected

15 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Way to take something personal. Not every conflicting opinion on the Interwebz is an insult to your existence, child. Shove my opinion up your own ***, let it take root, and feel the fuzziness!

Then I'll let the moderators decide if I've crossed the line. I don't need sensitive snowflakes attacking me. I'm a Britney fan, and I don't think that expressing my opinion about her makeup choices (versus intentionally contributing to forums by bashing her in general) is against the rules.

I have better things to worry about when I lay my head down to sleep, like if fans like you two will be responsible for the next bad decision in Britney's career, e.g. voting for "Criminal" as a single.

Yeah, it's called having an opinion, and opinions differ. If you can't handle the heat, get outta Louisiana.

what kinda bullshit are u typing up? :tiffcackle: u specifically defended that member who was nasty about britney's FACE, not her makeup, so u obviously enable people to make fun of her appearance what are u not getting? :tiffcackle: "ummm its a forummm and we are allowed an opinion!" yeah that doesn't mean u can say she ruined her face like a ******* cry baby :tiffcackle: "like if fans like u two are voting for criminal" u lose sleep over that ****? pathetic :tiffcackle: 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

what kinda bullshit are u typing up? :tiffcackle: u specifically defended that member who was nasty about britney's FACE, not her makeup, so u obviously enable people to make fun of her appearance what are u not getting? :tiffcackle: "ummm its a forummm and we are allowed an opinion!" yeah that doesn't mean u can say she ruined her face like a ******* cry baby :tiffcackle: "like if fans like u two are voting for criminal" u lose sleep over that ****? pathetic :tiffcackle: 

Are you done? :triggered:

On 12/10/2017 at 8:45 PM, Yasser said:

britney looks old, that's it, her lack of good eyebrows, horrible hair and... that strange tan makes her look older, that's the way she looks now and it will get worse.  it's the true and i don't know  why but she really ****** up her face, really bad, you guys know it. i still love her forever, but no photo will look good because she doesn't look good. 

This photo is really bad.  Britney just need a stylist.  Another way out of the situation would be if Britney got carried away with makeup trands, tutorials etc.

Her appearance is not fundamentally changed from 2013 so it's all about her panda eyes lack of eyebrows which sometimes (very often) incredibly spoil her appearance. Just look at these photos ... if her make up was the same way, then there was no such flow of dirt.

rZ1g7v7s7i0.jpg 3kl64loWNYA.jpgkcp8AJpDfVo.jpgA2S_jPuoQZs.jpg

Normally these M&G pics look horrible but she looks fine in this particular pic, don't know why people are so negative. 

These are not the worst comments I've read. Some people actually think she's in her 50s :girlwhat: 

I'm assuming it's a mixture of a lot of thing: Meds, bad makeup, too much sun exposure and probably her genes because Jamie Lynn is in her 20s but look at least 38 tbh. 

1 hour ago, oh.la.laa said:

This photo is really bad.  Britney just need a stylist.  Another way out of the situation would be if Britney got carried away with makeup trands, tutorials etc.

Her appearance is not fundamentally changed from 2013 so it's all about her panda eyes lack of eyebrows which sometimes (very often) incredibly spoil her appearance. Just look at these photos ... if her make up was the same way, then there was no such flow of dirt.

rZ1g7v7s7i0.jpg 3kl64loWNYA.jpgkcp8AJpDfVo.jpgA2S_jPuoQZs.jpg

She looks gorgeous in these, especially the 2nd and 3rd pics :urite:

On 10/12/2017 at 11:33 AM, Derrick said:

What’s sad is that’s actually one of her better (recent) meet and greets. 

Damn her meet and greets from late 2015-mid 2016 were so good. I don’t know what happened. 

She's been doing her own makeup. And probably hair as well. And y'all liked to talk so much trash on Glenn.

Archived