Jeffree Star posted a picture with Britney and...

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Yasser said:

why? for saying what most people think ? 

So most people think she ****** up her face and no photo will look good because she doesn't look good? Maybe the few haters on here might agree with you, don't speak on behalf of the whole fanbase, not everyone is shallow and disgusting. Insulting someone's appearance on the internet is just cowardly and low, worry about your own looksinstead of insulting others' behind your screen. 

She could make an exception this time and perform "Alien", specially for Jeffree :tiffcackle:

Definitely won't be alone that night :tiffcackle:

I wonder what Britney thinks of herself? Does she think she's pretty or not? Why she ever thought of correcting anything? Pressure of being under constant judgement? :calculating:

8 minutes ago, Dune said:

She could make an exception this time and perform "Alien", specially for Jeffree :tiffcackle:

I wonder what Britney thinks of herself? Does she think she's pretty or not? Why she ever thought of correcting anything? Pressure of being under constant judgement? :calculating:

She obviously doesn't have any pressure of being under judgment, because most of the time she looks very bad because se doesn't take proper care of her skin, make up, hair or clothes. She's such a weird person.

11 minutes ago, Dune said:

I think she doesn't think too highly of herself because she keeps getting things fixed. 

11 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think she doesn't think too highly of herself because she keeps getting things fixed. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She fixes all the things that are fine and not the easy things that would make her look great that don't involve surgery or injections :gross:

It's weird such beautiful girl is insecure of her beauty 

One of my thoughts and kind of theory was, oh maybe after 2007/2008 when she began to be under control of court, lawyers, daddy , management, the only thing left she can really control herself is the way she looks and her body. :xfactorlook:

She can't party or drink, control her finances and career, can't find right man.

Only thing she can control is her body, no one can forbid it.
Like now her only entertainment is to go to the gym or visit doctor... :(

• Super Mods
55 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't agree with the last part. She can still look almost like her old self with good makeup.

Ppl are in denial that don't think she looks aged most of the time. 

The thing is she does it to herself. Maybe she has such a weird perception of herself. Like she looks so pretty without the raccoon makeup and paler skin but she insists on doing both of those with no eyebrows. :triggered:

Just like she has an amazing voice but won't sing. I don't understand 

It could be the same with Michael Jackson, like for years he couldn't stop obsessing over his nose and features to the point where he ruined his face despite being so handsome in the past.  

4 minutes ago, Dune said:

One of my thoughts and kind of theory was, oh maybe after 2007/2008 when she began to be under control of court, lawyers, daddy , management, the only thing left she can really control herself is the way she looks and her body. :xfactorlook:

She can't party or drink, control her finances and career, can't find right man.

That would be really worrying if she just did all the surgery stuff to control something.

We are our own worst enemies but it's confusing that she can look in the mirror and think the raccoon makeup looks good. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Dune said:

Actually that sounds very likely and why she cuts up or changes her costumes. She used to call all the shots  but now that's taken away from her so the little things that she can do, she takes up on it. She can't go out and party or go on shopping sprees or do wild things anymore without the media getting on her or her "team" cuz I'm sure she loves to party and have her *** in the city moments but now she can't.

Archived