Jeffree Star posted a picture with Britney and...

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Exactly.  Like I've insisted, she has not messed up her face.  I don't necessarily need to bring her up, but if she worked with Jlo's people, does anyone really think her M&G's would look like this?

Like look at how fresh she looked at the VMAs, Jonathan Ross and Radio Disney. Why can't those people be hired full time? Why can't they tap JLO's costume designer? I mean...

2 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Britney looks fine, just aged. This Jeffrey person doesnt even look human. Insect.. must be a very shallow person. And thank you for having us? As if they were invited and didnt have to pay.. -_-

1 minute ago, WilderWein said:

Well? Its true..

no photo will look good because she doesn't look good. 

Make up your mind. 

She does look older than her age in most of the pics because of the makeup and eyebrows. 

She can look young when she has professional makeup which she chooses not to...so the criticism is going to come with that. 

So why are ppl freaking out we know this. 

:wyd:

She is beautiful but she doesn't help her cause these days for some reason

If britney wants to look a bit younger  and better in photos

1. Stop with the heavy dark smokey eye shadow

2. Relax with the botox , she still young just use some wrinkle cream. If she wants botox fine but too much makes anyone look odd

3. Stop doing her hair curly wavy  with so much extension,straight hair makes anyone look younger and alive

4. Dont show teeth when smiling because when she does the akward fake smile. A simple playful grin would be good enough

5 minutes ago, Yasser said:

why? for saying what most people think ? 

I don't agree with the last part. She can still look almost like her old self with good makeup.

Ppl are in denial that don't think she looks aged most of the time. 

The thing is she does it to herself. Maybe she has such a weird perception of herself. Like she looks so pretty without the raccoon makeup and paler skin but she insists on doing both of those with no eyebrows. :triggered:

Just like she has an amazing voice but won't sing. I don't understand 

Archived