Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I think she handled it well, I mean she didn't spas out like during the circus tour but the guard must've told her how dangerous the situation can be so it looks like she oblige and walk off stage calmly. Honestly after the whole Ariana grande incident, I think it's always safe than to be sorry. 

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think she handled it well, I mean she didn't spas out like during the circus tour but the guard must've told her how dangerous the situation can be so it looks like she oblige and walk off stage calmly. Honestly after the whole Ariana grande incident, I think it's always safe than to be sorry. 

Yeah she did. And she continued to end the show. Professional-ney tbh :donewithit:

Seeing things like this makes me anxious tbh. I can't imagine being in their place when something like this happens... :idkney:

******* weirdo!!! He was being so violent. Just look at how he hurt that security guard that's why he later could not walk properly off stage and that weirdo also made an attack at the end towards a fan.

I'm so happy that the security and dancers stopped him, unsure what he would have done or how frightened Britney would have been if he got up to her. 

You go Britney, beind professional and ending the show after!!! 

Loved the new black outfit also!!! 

11 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

if you feel alluled for what I said is not my problem :lanacackle: 

10 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Preach

If people on here are so dissatisfied with the current Britney then I don't even know why their so glued to this website. I honestly think they need to get a life and move on or get the **** over it if their gonna be so bitchy about everything she does. If I was ever this dissatisfied with something I would've moved on long ago but it seems some people are just too petty to know how to do that :gelis:

10 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Exactly. It's so tiresome too to see the same people every time I come on here complaining. It's no wonder I don't post as much on here anymore. This place has become such a cesspool of hate :gross:

not my fault y'all are delusional as **** :tiffcackle: i didn't realise being critical of her shitty work ethic was a "cesspool of hate" but k :tiffcackle:  

On 02/08/2017 at 7:40 PM, breatheheavy said:
britney-guy-rush-piece-of-me.jpg

Security blocked and slammed a man to the floor who jumped on stage and attempted to rush Britney Spears mid-show.

The princess of pop kicked off another round of Piece Of Me shows with a scary encounter tonight (Aug. 9). During her performance of "Till The World Ends," the show's last song, a man hopped on stage and sprinted towards the singer. Fan-footage shows one of Britney's security guards immediately blocking the man's attempt to get near her and threw him to the ground and detained him.

Britney looked visibly scared once her security crowded around her. "Is everything OK?," she asked. They snuck her offstage for a moment, but she soon returned to finish out the show like a pro.

A source connected to PoM tells BH the guy was "yelling some crazy ****."

Once the man was pinned to the ground, the crowd began chanting, "*******, *******."

It's not quite the warm welcome the princess of pop expected after months away from Vegas, but it certainly was a show worth talking about.

Watch the moment below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I feel for him sorry 

Archived