Britney's sales are not as bad as you may think!

jamesedward94

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m not sure she got any closer this year, the meetings were just a rumor I think. And it got more attention than usual because the rumor came from a major American newspaper as opposed to a random tabloid.

But yeah, the fact that some people think it’s a good idea for Britney to perform on the world’s largest stage is crazy. She’ll embarrass herself.

Okay, that makes sense.

Yeah, she is definitely not ready at all.  True fans should want her to perfect everything and feel comfortable enough before she even thinks about performing for something as big as the half time.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m not sure she got any closer this year, the meetings were just a rumor I think. And it got more attention than usual because the rumor came from a major American newspaper as opposed to a random tabloid.

But yeah, the fact that some people think it’s a good idea for Britney to perform on the world’s largest stage is crazy. She’ll embarrass herself.

Some folks want Rihanna and she's a terrible performer

Hell I even heard taylor Swift who is a mediocre performer name tossed around too

9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some folks want Rihanna and she's a terrible performer

Hell I even heard taylor Swift who is a mediocre performer name tossed around too

Rihanna has a ton of hits and has a good voice. She doesn’t dance much, but Britney isn’t a great dancer these days.

Besides, the gp respects Rihanna a lot more. Look at the likes and dislikes for Rihanna’s VMA performance, and compare it to Britney’s. Britney has 34k dislikes. Not good.

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Rihanna has a ton of hits and has a good voice. She doesn’t dance much, but Britney isn’t a great dancer these days.

Besides, the gp respects Rihanna a lot more. Look at the likes and dislikes for Rihanna’s VMA performance, and compare it to Britney’s. Britney has 34k dislikes. Not good.

Rihanna sucks as a performer

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I just remembered that she's not even 30 yet. She has at least some 4 or 5 #1s coming. :queenriri: I wonder if Wild Thoughts will go #1...

Not too far from Mariah’s 18 :queenriri:

But I’m not sure it would count as a #1 for Rihanna because she’s just featured. I’m sure she’ll have a few more #1 solo hits.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Not too far from Mariah’s 18 :queenriri:

But I’m not sure it would count as a #1 for Rihanna because she’s just featured. I’m sure she’ll have a few more #1 solo hits.

She's a feature but DJ Khaled doesn't do any vocals besides that (annoying) intro. The song, for regular people, is Rihanna ft. Bryson Tiller. Billboard should count it, imo.

I just remembered that she would have even more #1s if she played her cards right. :queenriri:

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She's a feature but DJ Khaled doesn't do any vocals besides that (annoying) intro. The song, for regular people, is Rihanna ft. Bryson Tiller. Billboard should count it, imo.

I just remembered that she would have even more #1s if she played her cards right. :queenriri:

Mariah's records really all are coming to an end. So sad to be a Mariah fan right now :tiffanycries:

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Where Have You Been, Stay, Love On The Brain; and This Is What You Came For were all so close to being #1 :queenriri:

Just now, danny1994 said:

Where Have You Been, Stay, Love On The Brain; and This Is What You Came For were all so close to being #1 :queenriri:

If she had promoted TIWYCF once when it was a #2, it probably would've gone #1. With LOTB she could've launched a video. :rihit:  It's pretty clear that she doesn't really care whether her songs go #1 or not. :queenriri: It's amazing how many hits she has. Imagine a SB performance. :myjam:

7 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

If she had promoted TIWYCF once when it was a #2, it probably would've gone #1. With LOTB she could've launched a video. :rihit:  It's pretty clear that she doesn't really care whether her songs go #1 or not. :queenriri: It's amazing how many hits she has. Imagine a SB performance. :myjam:

She would kill it at the super bowl, no doubt.

But she’s a terrible performer according to @Cappycorn87 :whitney:

4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Not gonna lie, I think she's pretty bad too :eheeek: when I was watching the VMAs last year, everyone that was with me was saying Rihanna's a bad performer, they also came for Britney for lip syncing :cuteneylaugh:

She gets lazy sometimes, but I think she’d step it up for the super bowl. And she sings live so there’s that :queenriri:

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Do you ever change your tune? Ever? Quick, you better mention how Katy Perry sucks, too.

we call him crappybot for a reason :tiffcackle: he is always contradicting himself and makes no sense so I don't take anything he says seriously, I just take the piss out of him :tiffcackle:

Archived