Britney's sales are not as bad as you may think!

jamesedward94

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

tumblr_nia354SmMC1s997a7o1_250.gif

I mean he's not entirely wrong, they're not the performers of the night at the end of the show and are not known for being amazing performers, but it's wrong to say no one talks about them because their music sells and they are some of the biggest faces in music right now.

7 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I mean he's not entirely wrong, they're not the performers of the night at the end of the show and are not known for being amazing performers, but it's wrong to say no one talks about them because their music sells and they are some of the biggest faces in music right now.

Nah-- he said period, which means he's implying that he means they aren't talked about in general and overall: and we all know that's bullshit. if it was just about their performances, fine, whatever. It's not even that big of a deal, because I can just as easily accept that they're just as seldom discussed performance wise as Currentney is. But he got offended by me pointing out what I did and came back with that. So I don't think so.

Besides, this is still pointless and he still had to reply to something I said hours ago, after having ignored it for so long and replying to other things in this thread, just to start this mess back up.

10 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Nah-- he said period, which means he's implying that he means they aren't talked about in general and overall: and we all know that's bullshit. if it was just about their performances, fine, whatever. It's not even that big of a deal, because I can just as easily accept that they're just as seldom discussed performance wise as Currentney is. But he got offended by me pointing out what I did and came back with that. So I don't think so.

Besides, this is still pointless and he still had to reply to something I said hours ago, after having ignored it for so long and replying to other things in this thread, just to start this mess back up.

I'm only speaking on performances

19 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Yeah you're right. Well goodnight legends of Exhale :arianabye: it's so late, I need to really fix my sleeping schedule

26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Who cares if Taylor isn't known for her performances, we aren't in the time of great performers. She still is selling out Us stadiums something Britney wouldn't be able to do now or probably never since the damage is done. 

Still a crappy performer

Britney grossed 100 million in Vegas, so she's doing fine

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She pulled in a 100 million

Can Taylor get a Vegas residency, absolutely not

She could but why would she want to when she is making triple what Britney is touring :calculating:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Not to mention she hasn’t sold out a show there in over 3 years and the capacity is 4,600 :whitney:

That is sad tbh

Archived