Britney's sales are not as bad as you may think!

jamesedward94

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin has been very back and forth in music if we should compare their biggest albums and singles  i'm sure Britney would reign supreme and Justin has never reached the fever pitch or cultural icon status that Britney has. Beyonce has done a phenomenal job cultivate her legacy. Honestly though i think for Britney its been just a job for her not a passion like her Justin and Beyonce. I think she'd sell tons more if she had that passion back. Britney Jean and Glory shoulda been pushing 4 singles just on the magnitude that though fading still has.

9 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

See, I know this, I just.... he really has a vendetta against Rihanna, man. He can't ever stop talking about her. :tiffcackle: But fair.

I have nothing against Rihanna

She's just a crappy performer

You guys keep saying what the public won't accept when they accept crappy performers like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, most of todays acts

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

You guys keep saying what the public won't accept when they accept crappy performers like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, most of todays acts

They sing live...you know what recording artists are supposed to do. 

That is why ppl like them. 

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Those performers haven't brought themselves to a higher standard unlike Britney. People bash Britney's current performances because they don't do justice to Britney's past performances and her current abilities.

20 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They sing live...you know what recording artists are supposed to do. 

That is why ppl like them. 

16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Those performers haven't brought themselves to a higher standard unlike Britney. People bash Britney's current performances because they don't do justice to Britney's past performances and her current abilities.

^^^^^^ That's what makes them more appealing as performers right now.

It's pretty common knowledge that the GP wants live music nowadays. Okay, Britney won't give that to them. Fine. Then she needs to step it up elsewhere performance wise-- and unfortunately, she's not:outwithit:

33 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

^^^^^^ That's what makes them more appealing as performers right now.

It's pretty common knowledge that the GP wants live music nowadays. Okay, Britney won't give that to them. Fine. Then she needs to step it up elsewhere performance wise-- and unfortunately, she's not:outwithit:

nobody talks about their performances and they are not memorable

Archived