Britney's sales are not as bad as you may think!

jamesedward94

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

No she wouldn't

Most of her audience is teens and tweens and they can't go or afford, most likely have to travel with their parents

Why would Taylor Swift even want a Vegas residency? She hasn't peaked (as of yet, let's wait until her new era does) and she's making money touring, selling out arenas / stadiums.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It is sad.

Meanwhile Celine is still selling out larger theaters after almost 15 years of residency shows.

Celine has the younger generation and all the old (who have money) while Britney's impact is only from a certain generation and stopped because she has nothing to prove :whitney:

Celine also puts her all into everything. 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why would Taylor Swift even want a Vegas residency? She hasn't peaked (as of yet, let's wait until her new era does) and she's making money touring, selling out arenas / stadiums.

Right?

JLO and the Backstreet Boys even do good in Vegas. JLO has one huge hit in the last decade and BSB don't even make new music (to my knowledge?) 

I even think Xtina could pull in decent numbers if she had one. 

But Taylor Swift one of the biggest musical artists couldn't sell in Vegas :calculating:

I dislike Taylor but I'm not delusional :whitney:

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Right? She sold out her entire 1989 tour and grossed $250 million in 7 months.

Now THERE’S someone that’s doing fine.

45 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They don't pass out residencies to just anybody

43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Right?

JLO and the Backstreet Boys even do good in Vegas. JLO has one huge hit in the last decade and BSB don't even make new music (to my knowledge?) 

I even think Xtina could pull in decent numbers if she had one. 

But Taylor Swift one of the biggest musical artists couldn't sell in Vegas :calculating:

I dislike Taylor but I'm not delusional :whitney:

She does well on tour, does not mean she will do well in Vegas

A vegas residency is different from a tour

People can go to a show on a tour if it comes to your city or state or nearby states

People have to be willing to invest time and money to go to a show in Vegas and Britney has shown that she has lots of folks who would do that

I don't know if they would do that for taylor

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

People can go to a show on a tour if it comes to your city or state or nearby states

People have to be willing to invest time and money to go to a show in Vegas and Britney has shown that she has lots of folks who would do that

Most of Taylor’s fans are millennials and college kids. If Taylor can get 75,000 for a show in Sydney, I think she’ll be fine with 5,000 in Vegas.

Not that she’d do that :tiffcackle:

19 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Most of Taylor’s fans are millennials and college kids. If Taylor can get 75,000 for a show in Sydney, I think she’ll be fine with 5,000 in Vegas.

Not that she’d do that :tiffcackle:

Will they spend that kind of cash on her remains to ever be seen

We all know Britney audience will for sure:BBMAney:

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her shows still sell well and Vegas is happy:yeaok:

Of course, I’m not saying it’s not a profitable business for her.

I’m just saying it’s ridiculous to say a Taylor Swift residency wouldn’t be successful, especially when you compare her success.

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Of course, I’m not saying it’s not a profitable business for her.

I’m just saying it’s ridiculous to say a Taylor Swift residency wouldn’t be successful, especially when you compare her success.

Like I said, touring and and a residency are 2 different things

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They don't pass out residencies to just anybody

Vegas was Britney's only choice because another tour with the same lethargic Femme Fatale attitude would have bombed. The International shows weren't selling out...

Archived