Compliment Your Least Favorite Album and Diss Your Favorite

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Ryu said:

Yes! It totally makes sense! I'm glad you also see it like that. It really bothers be when a song kills the mood of the album because their color doesn't match you know?  Like brave new girl.

Do you only see it with songs or with other things too? Like, sometimes voices also sound like certain color? 

Exactly! Brave new girl is indeed a mood killer, just like that matm remix. Brave new girl is also pink in my eyes haha

yes! Every aspect of the song can have a color to me like a lighter or darker version of the overal song color. Lmao, sounds crazy.

16 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Exactly! Brave new girl is indeed a mood killer, just like that matm remix. Brave new girl is also pink in my eyes haha

yes! Every aspect of the song can have a color to me like a lighter or darker version of the overal song color. Lmao, sounds crazy.

It's interesting you also see it pink. Yes, sounds very crazy, that's why I never say things like "wow, it's sounds very orange" even though I find it necessary sometimes haha

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

BNG visualizes as very baby blue in my mind. Like neons and pastels. It's very "Anticipating" live performance to me, y'know?

oh! so you see it too? Yes I know, It's interesting because I see Brave New Girl, Anticipating and Do Something as pink, maybe they have something in common? I don't know.

12 minutes ago, Ryu said:

oh! so you see it too? Yes I know, It's interesting because I see Brave New Girl, Anticipating and Do Something as pink, maybe they have something in common? I don't know.

Glory as a whole is a very light amber to me (like the creamy peach walls in the album artwork/MM hallway). Except MotM which is straight up periwinkle. Just Luv Me is also very purple, while Just Like Me reminds me of night time (along with CE and most of Blackout). :yaknow: FF is gold except for TTWE, which reminds me of a black room with red strobe lights.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Glory as a whole is a very light amber to me (like the creamy peach walls in the album artwork/MM hallway). Except MotM which is straight up periwinkle. Just Luv Me is also very purple, while Just Like Me reminds me of night time (along with CE and most of Blackout). :yaknow: FF is gold except for TTWE, which reminds me of a black room with red strobe lights.

It's scary how similar we see things omg,:lostney: wich color do you see Mood Ring? I see it like red and black.

Archived