Compliment Your Least Favorite Album and Diss Your Favorite

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Ryu said:

In The Zone: Perfect album full with blue and purple songs, but you have to add that pink song Brave New Girl... and the remix of MATM, I hate remixes, should have include Don't Hang Up, The Answer and ATWK instead.

Britney: Almost like Crossroads ost, and I hate the Boys single cover. :embarrassney:

(Sorry can't choose between those two albums)

Baby One More Time:  I like all the singles and she sounds good, but some songs on the album are boring.

You say: Blue and purple songs. Brave new girl is pink. Thats very interesting. You also see colors with songs?

40 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

You say: Blue and purple songs. Brave new girl is pink. Thats very interesting. You also see colors with songs?

Yeah, but it's not like I see the color, it's just some songs have their own colors? I don't know how to explain it.:outwithit:

• Super Mods

Favorite, Blackout: *****, why tf are there only 12 standard tracks? :byebitch: There are flawless unreleased tracks from this era that would've fit perfectly on the album. :lemmetellu: Also, your cover art being almost identical to the Gimme More single cover art? :wyd:

Least Favorite, Britney: While I do think you're not the most cohesive of Britney's albums, thank you for giving us bops like Slave, Boys, and Overprotected. :tiffanynod: Also, I Run Away is criminally underrated and deserves well intentioned praise. :urite:

In the Zone: Your singles run was a mess, some of your urban tracks aged horribly and that rap verse in Boom Boom is atrocious. Also, why is Brave New Girl on your standard tracklist instead of Don't Hang Up? :rihit:

Glory*: You're an improvement on BJ (not a hard thing to accomplish) and I love Mood Ring and CE. :kiss:

* I haven't heard BOMT, OIDIA and Britney in full yet.

Archived