Compliment Your Least Favorite Album and Diss Your Favorite

56 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I haven't heard BOMT, OIDIA and Britney in full yet.

:huh: Britney and OIDIA are one of best albums, you better get on it quick, full of bops :bop: BOMT is good but lots of cheesy tracks. I only like the singles, Autumn Goodbye, and I Will Still Love You, I Will Be There, and Soda Pop :myjam:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops I Did It Again - everything sounds so good but sorry even Girl in the Mirror and Dear Diary are too cheesy for me

In The Zone - I appreciate the artistic creativity shown on this album. It has four standout tracks that I wouldn't wanna miss in the world

yeah I Ieft BJ out as you wished

5 hours ago, kutayuysaler said:

Blackout: You don't have to be so good you make me jealous and the Dub remix of Gimme More sounds like **** (i still listen to it tho) :lemmetellu:

That's why I use the Japan tracklist. It has the 3 bonus tracks and the Paul Oakenfold Remix of Gimme More which closes the album and is far superior to the Junkie XL Dub. ;) 

7 hours ago, Ryu said:

Yeah, but it's not like I see the color, it's just some songs have their own colors? I don't know how to explain it.:outwithit:

I know exactly what you mean but also have no clue how to explain it. Funny to see i am not the only one. Every album has like their own color palette because of the colors of the songs if that makes any sense lol

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's why I use the Japan tracklist. It has the 3 bonus tracks and the Paul Oakenfold Remix of Gimme More which closes the album and is far superior to the Junkie XL Dub. ;) 

I USE THE SAMEEEEE :janet: 

-first 12 tracks as it is-

13. Outta This World

14. Everybody

15. Get Back

16. Gimme More - Paul Oakenfold Remix

17. Gimme More - Junkie XL Dub

maybe i should reject the last track :calculating:

Just now, kutayuysaler said:

I USE THE SAMEEEEE :janet: 

-first 12 tracks as it is-

13. Outta This World

14. Everybody

15. Get Back

16. Gimme More - Paul Oakenfold Remix

17. Gimme More - Junkie XL Dub

maybe i should reject the last track :calculating:

I have the same order too, but I have the Dub unchecked! I don't sync it to my phone either.

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I know exactly what you mean but also have no clue how to explain it. Funny to see i am not the only one. Every album has like their own color palette because of the colors of the songs if that makes any sense lol

Yes! It totally makes sense! I'm glad you also see it like that. It really bothers be when a song kills the mood of the album because their color doesn't match you know?  Like brave new girl.

Do you only see it with songs or with other things too? Like, sometimes voices also sound like certain color? 

Guest Diamond Horse

Currently my favorite Glory - why the hell did you have to be commercially so unsuccessful. You missed an iconic Make Me video

My least favorite Femme Fatale - you do have some good dance tracks, I also love Scary

Archived